I am so livid

Options
2»

Replies

• nobleps
    nobleps Posts: 95
    Options
    Hey Girl - you are doing awesome! Just knowing that those pecan rolls are BAD helps you go in the right direction. I'm here and cheering you on!:laugh: :bigsmile: It's not going to sabatoge all your efforts. This is all a life change for healthy living any how! I agree with the added weight. Who knows why TOM or poo - I go through it to. Eating such few calories and the scales fluctuate back up?!:grumble: But just keep truckin with MFP and your partners and friends. We know where your coming from! I've got 102 to go. :drinker: Remember to drink water water water also! That helps get the bloat water out. :drinker: God bless you and strengthen you.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Oh you poor thing. I punished myself with chocolate brownies. Not only did I gain weight, I bloated up and had an allergic reaction:noway:

Holy Cow! I asked God to help me through my craving, and now I am allergic to chocolate.

Be careful what you ask for :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Man, if I lost 45 pounds I would be at end goal! Your doing great and you prob only had some water weight.

600 calories will NOT make you fat! It is the 600 x600 x 600 x 600 that we continue to stuff ourselves with that does it honey.

:flowerforyou: Your beautiful!
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Don't let a few pecan rolls derail you! Get some exercize, eat a very light dinner without any carbs in it and forgive yourself!!! Tomorrow is a new day.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I always feel like crap when I have a bad day. I have been getting diet ice cream, but then eat like 4 servings of it! :embarassed:
    Don't buy that stuff, then when you have a bad day you can't eat it because it's not in front of you! Great job posting when you are having a hard time, now you can see all the people who want to help you do better tomorrow. Forget what you have done already today, get back on track at dinner and do great tomorrow. The scale will go down soon!

Best to you :flowerforyou:

228826.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I'm out of calories too...so I guess I'm working out with ya if I want to eat dinner tonight. :tongue:
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Having a bad day really sucks!! take it easy on yourself, you've come a long way and you know what you need to do. Just keep at it, it will come off. I've been trying to lose 1 lb for a month or so. Maybe go take a walk and clear your head.

take care :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Oh you poor thing. I punished myself with chocolate brownies. Not only did I gain weight, I bloated up and had an allergic reaction:noway:

Holy Cow! I asked God to help me through my craving, and now I am allergic to chocolate.

Be careful what you ask for :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Man, if I lost 45 pounds I would be at end goal! Your doing great and you prob only had some water weight.

600 calories will NOT make you fat! It is the 600 x600 x 600 x 600 that we continue to stuff ourselves with that does it honey.

:flowerforyou: Your beautiful!

Aww thank you I really needed that lift