Let's talk about your BJ stories!

Options

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    There was this one time recently a video was taken of me at "work".....
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I worked at a pretzel making store in HS. It was awsome and hot chicks everywhere. I ended up getting fired for putting my fingers in the dough maker.........she got fired too. We both got fired;-/

I actually LOL'ed...
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    The more it sucks, the better it is.

I'm such a masochist.

If that's the case then I've got the best job ever right now..... NOT
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Okay so we were driving home from....oh wait, I just read the first post. Nevermind, you meant jobs, like, employment.

:bigsmile:

:laugh:
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I am a dodger fan...thats all I can say!!!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA I NEVER TIRE OF THE THESE THREADS HA HA HA I HAVENT SEEN A BJ JOKE THREAD IN ALMOST 12 HOURS WE WERE SO OVERDUE HA HA HA I LOVE THE CLEVER HUMOR HERE HA HA HA WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE SAY NO MORE SAY NO MORE HA HA HA LETS POST SOME BACON PICS BECAUSE BACON IS FUNNY HA HA HA FISH TACOS ANYONE HA HA HA FIGHT THE POWER TERMINATOR X 911 IS A JOKE IN YOUR TOWN HA HA HA I LOVE THIS SITE

I guess someone asked, and we recieved. Woooo.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA I NEVER TIRE OF THE THESE THREADS HA HA HA I HAVENT SEEN A BJ JOKE THREAD IN ALMOST 12 HOURS WE WERE SO OVERDUE HA HA HA I LOVE THE CLEVER HUMOR HERE HA HA HA WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE SAY NO MORE SAY NO MORE HA HA HA LETS POST SOME BACON PICS BECAUSE BACON IS FUNNY HA HA HA FISH TACOS ANYONE HA HA HA FIGHT THE POWER TERMINATOR X 911 IS A JOKE IN YOUR TOWN HA HA HA I LOVE THIS SITE

Your so obnoxious! :laugh:
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I came in here for all the wrong reasons lmao! Misssss leading :P
  • Felidae_1981
    Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My boss just told us that "BJ's are like flowers - for guys"... because we got a random flower bouquet and don't know who it's for.
  • TBoom915
    TBoom915 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thought he was talking about the wholesale store...:laugh:
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I worked at a pretzel making store in HS. It was awsome and hot chicks everywhere. I ended up getting fired for putting my fingers in the dough maker.........she got fired too. We both got fired;-/

Best response ever!:laugh:
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    dis-gon-b-gud.gif

LOL!....one of my favorites...I have been looking for this gif for a week
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    greasygriddle_wechnage Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    so i was in high school, and me and my boyfriend where in his grandpa's cabin, i told him to not.... wait, wat? :blushing:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Still working on that one!!!:grumble: ...but in my job that come second(because it doesn't pay the bills) Make-Up Artist....I would so love to be full time in it...I will make that happen really soon!!
  • Citeg
    Citeg Posts: 8
    Options
    dis-gon-b-gud.gif

LOL!....one of my favorites...I have been looking for this gif for a week

You're welcome happy-thumbs-up1.png
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    My best job I ever had is where I work now. I work as Assistant Designer for Bisou Bisou. I have the best boss ever, she is so freaking awesome and nice and understanding. I have gotten (I asked for this raise, but expected only 2,000 at most) $9,000 raise after just 6 months, and another $4000 (did not ask for this one) raise this last X-Mas.

I love my job, I love what I do, I dont get bored and I get to do so much creative stuff and business stuff, it's a really nice balance. I very rarely ever have to stay past 5. I also get free clothing samples and almost 80% off of our super high end activewear sister company (sometime I get some samples free).

More than anything I love what I am doing and all the other things are just nice perks!
    My job before this was working at restaurant that cut our hours down to 12, making $100 less than my $550 rent was. I put up Illustrator/Photoshop lessons on craigslist, the first girl I gave lessons to hooked me up with her job (cause she was leaving for another company). Needless to say by following my dreams I got my dream job (for now, definitely want to move up and own my own company eventually). And because of this job I know don't live in a ghetto dump, rehabilitated my loans, and living completely free from any help from my parents, can't say that for most of my friends.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    well played, well played indeed
  • tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love working for my husband. We can really get down on each other at times, but usually I stay on top of things. He can get high-handed about his dominance in the business and I just have to take it up the *kitten* in order to keep things going, but usually he'll let me finish two or three projects before he is done for the night.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    *sigh*
This discussion has been closed.