Let's talk about your BJ stories!

Options

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! I LIKE SOOOOOO THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS GOING TO BE ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE!!!
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • gavintri
    gavintri Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love working for my husband. We can really get down on each other at times, but usually I stay on top of things. He can get high-handed about his dominance in the business and I just have to take it up the *kitten* in order to keep things going, but usually he'll let me finish two or three projects before he is done for the night.

HA! This is exactly the kind of responses i was expecting to see here:drinker:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I am a dodger fan...thats all I can say!!!

*ducks and runs away* Don't kick my *kitten*, please!
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    whats worse a job not completed or a bad job? hmmmm its a toss up for me
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I want to clarify. I am not disappoint because i was expecting something other than a painful innuendo trying to pass as cleverness...I thought it was about me.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I want to clarify. I am not disappoint because i was expecting something other than a painful innuendo trying to pass as cleverness...I thought it was about me.
    All the threads that start with Q get me excited...until I realize they're not about me...
  • gavintri
    gavintri Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Best BJ Stories Thread.......FAIL!!!!!:noway:
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    i think 2 strikes your out rule when it come to bad job or incomplete job .. what do you think?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

I tried to make it about you. :flowerforyou:
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    All the threads that start with Q get me excited...until I realize they're not about me...
    There should be a law. I am going to write my mayor.
  • tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    HA! This is exactly the kind of responses i was expecting to see here:drinker:

Glad to oblige. :tongue:
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    well there was this job when I was a long haul trucker with my monkey .....

11xeqmq3vWFmgvM.jpg
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    dis-gon-b-gud.gif

LOL!....one of my favorites...I have been looking for this gif for a week

LOL nice gif
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    well there was this job when I was a long haul trucker with my monkey .....

11xeqmq3vWFmgvM.jpg
    I saw that show in Tijuana, plus the one with the donkey. Never again...
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    tuiccim- Its the same way with my husband and I. :-p
  • tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    tuiccim- Its the same way with my husband and I. :-p

:drinker:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Pizookie's are YUM!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    No best jobs...I have loved them all. And, I always give 110% for all my jobs......:tongue:
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    This one time...at band camp...

Seriously, my current job is amazing. It has it's ups and downs just like any job, but it is very rewarding. Extrinsic and Intrinsic motivation with LOTS of autonomy!!
This discussion has been closed.