Ladies, how do you like your men groomed?

Options

Replies

• PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I like hairy guys.

But trim up the boys a bit - not shaven, but I shouldn't be flossing.
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    emm.. wouldn't be so fussed on a guy shaving his leg/arm hair.. i kinda like it :) but he can't have a beard or anything.. he has to be clean shaven in that respect!
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    This is all great information ladies thank you for commenting. I like to keep everything trimmed and neat, no need to shave anything clean below the belt.
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I think guys that shave their entire body, minus the hair on their head is pretty damn sexy. But the guy has got to be able to pull it off. It doesn't look good on some men. But if they have hairy arms and legs it doesn't bother me either.
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    TIL I'm not attractive man... Oh well, what can you do? I order drinks at the bar that taste like gasoline, wrestle wild bears for cardio, and won a staring contest with the sun without going blind. My hair is my Samson, and a delicate Delilah may not like it, but I bet big Bertha does!
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter to me? I like shaved and I like hair. As long as the ear and nose hair is trimmed. :smile:

Oh can I add I love a little trail from navel to ** well ya know
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    arm hair = good
    leg hair = good
    chest hair = fine
    back hair = negative
    armpit hair = trim if out of control
    ear/nose hair = trim it :sick:
    lower man area = trim it at the very least

hope this helps..:glasses:

This!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    No hair on the chest, back, face or down there. I do like a nice little happy trail though. Arms, legs, arm pits, don't bother me.
  • gchutson
    gchutson Posts: 657
    Options
    I tried using a mirror to shave my butt hair. I nearly drove off the road. (ha.)
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I tried using a mirror to shave my butt hair. I nearly drove off the road. (ha.)

I just died laughing!!
  • dominique353
    dominique353 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like my man with hair; arms, legs, armpits, happy trail.... Yes, trim things up down there, but I would be a little freaked out if it was bald.

This sums up my thoughts on body hair for my ideal man, in addition to having a clean shaven face.
    I have been with a hairless guy (one who shaved everything below the belt, but I don't remember about the rest) and I found it a little weird that I had more hair than him.

Ultimately, if you're comfortable in your own skin (with or without hair), then your partner shouldn't really care if you're bald or a bear.
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge fan of loads of body hair but a man with shaved legs or arms would be just downright creepy to me. I like manly mountain men :bigsmile:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I dont care for facial or back hair. Anything else I have no problem with. I also think that some men look more sexy bald.
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    I like a shaved face and well groomed....cough....lawn. Leg and armpit hair don't bother me.
  • cyn4him
    cyn4him Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    arm hair = good
    leg hair = good
    chest hair = fine
    back hair = negative
    armpit hair = trim if out of control
    ear/nose hair = trim it :sick:
    lower man area = trim it at the very least

hope this helps..:glasses:

This works....
  • katenmills
    katenmills Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    personally the only place i like hair-free on a guy is his back... and down there should be trimmed etc. Don't like tooo much chest hair.
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I like my man the way he should be.

So, I guess my preference is natural with some grooming.

Agree 100%. I'd rather soft hair then pricks in my face every time I hug my boyfriend. I was at the beach with friends when I was in high school and I hugged a friend who had shaved his chest, and it felt like I was hugging sandpaper. It turned me off of men shaving their bodies since.
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    Everything shaved except the happy trail. =)
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I prefer au naturale. Little to no "man-scaping."
    If they have a preference to trim certain areas and what not, that is fine with me, but I need SOME body hair.
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I only want them to have long hair I can play with, but anywhere other than the head I want them to be smooth.