Best compliment you've gotten since starting your journey?

Options

Replies

• eduardo_d
    eduardo_d Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    It's very early for me but my 12 year old daughter said today "wow Dad, you've really lost a lot of weight! Good job!".
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    "You almost look human". Yeah, that's as good as it's gotten. :cry:

LOL

i got "You almost look like one human" so i feel your pain.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    one of the all time best was "you're my new role model" and another was "I'd listen to her." Both were pretty awesome and touched my heart!
  • thirtytwopostcards
    Options
    Someone told me they were jealous of my figure, I've never had a compliment like that before! It felt pretty great.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    "Please don't hurt me."
  • looking4au
    looking4au Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    As I was walking into work the other day, one of the girls said " God, I hardly recognized you walking through the door". I love it!!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    From the hubby

HUBBY - "I've wanted to say something for a while but I didn't want to hurt your feelings"
    ME- "what?"
    HUBBY - "Thank you for all of your hard work- you look hot!"
    ME - ' Wow! How could that hurt my feelings?? and THANK YOU!!"
    HUBBY - "I didn't want you to think that I didn't find you sexy before"

Makes me smile just typing it!

1 year 35 lbs lost I can see my goal weight from where I stand!

A billion brownie points for that man!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    "You make me want to throw up less now when you get out of the shower" - Mrs. SofaKingRad.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    "You make me want to throw up less now when you get out of the shower" - Mrs. SofaKingRad.

this made me laugh and my heart cry.
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options

Aww, that is so sweet--I just got a little teary-eyed. :laugh:
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I came into the office last week and all of my coworkers just stopped in the middle of their conversation to say that I looked amazing and asked me what I've been doing... and then they told me that the fact that I'm so active now is inspirational.

A couple of them have me as their "personal trainer" now and have been telling everyone else that works on our campus that they should come to me for advice. :bigsmile:
  • AlabasterJar68
    Options
    My husband always tells me how hot i am but he did that when i was fat too....but he cant keep his hands off of me.....he loves my hip bones, legs and *kitten*!

I like this! My husband can't keep his hands off of me too. He is nice and fit and I often feel as though he could have anyone he chooses and he chose me.:heart: I am so thankful and grateful for a loving husband, who is supportive and encourages me to be my best!
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    "I could throw you down on a plate and sop you up with a biscuit!"
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I hadn't seen my sister-in-law in about a year and a half since I started exercising and working on my eating habits, and the day I finally saw her she almost cried. She didn't even really say anything outside of "you look amazing"; the shocked look on her face and the way she hugged me were the things that stuck with me. All of the fear she'd had for my health was replaced with pride and joy in ten seconds flat. She actually told me a few weeks ago that I was her inspiration for making the same changes in her life.

I got similar reactions from all of my family members, actually. I made this change for myself, but whenever I feel like I want to throw this entire thing out the window and just stop caring about my weight, I think about all the people I love, and the looks on their faces, and the way the people in my family struggling with weight and self-esteem issues look up to me as an example of just how possible it is if you set your mind to it, and suddenly I feel way better than giving in to any craving ever would.
  • fitnhealthykaren
    Options
    My friends telling me I inspire them :-))
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I got mine last night, but it wasn't verbal ;)
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    my d1ck told me it had been so long since he'd seen my eyes, he forgot how beautiful they were.
    *warm fuzzies*
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! From my son, daughter and a friend, all separate conversations from each other.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    A friend that i hadn't seen in a while. Walked up to me a couple weeks ago and patted me on the belly and said "nice Cliffy nice".
    Didn't like the cliffy *kitten*. The rest had me grinning ear to ear....
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    One of the ladies at work calls me slim. After my wife reads this, she'll probably scratch her eyes out.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!