Beer pong at a wedding...

Options
13»

Replies

• beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Eh... I'd say no. I'd say wait until the after party.. like an after-reception party. I have some older conservative family members who I really would rather not play beer pong with or in front of.
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Beer pong is so inappropriate for a wedding, but I would said okay to strip poker.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Yes or no?

It just depends on the people getting married. If they want that or not. If its a casual wedding. Possibly this is a casual backyard/BBQ wedding????

For Black Tie Fancy Shindigs you should only have the very very best "Sushi Pong" And Green Tea Icecream dessert..
    Am I invited????? I'll go to either one... But I don't drink beer. Could I have a 7 Up instead? Okay see you there. Hoping its Sushi Pong. :wink:
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Maybe to class it up a bit you should skirt the table in linens and use lead crystal stem glasses...just a suggestion.

THERE YA GO... perfection.. freaking so on this....

I wanna invite for the suggestion...LOL

im single but my best friend says she will be the other bride.. and in bc it is completely legal.. so lesbian wedding with beer pong.. (and she is a pole fitness compitor so all her pole friends will be there) so pole dancers too..

lesbains.. beer pong... pole dancing.. i figured out all mens dream wedding