What's your treat for reaching your GOAL!

Options
I don't know if I am the only one, but I like breaking my over all goal up. Like for June, my goal is 150 lbs. I was wondering what you guys or girls plan to treat yourself with? For June its a new pair of shoes, but once I meet that goal I still plan to lose it. Also I have heard the first ten is really hard as well as the last ten! So what's your goal and your treat for reaching your goal! I think this is motivation. The thought of indulging for small success! The over all success is weight loss, but still its fun to treat yourself!

Replies

• Pablosammy
    Pablosammy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal, I'm going clothes-shopping mental. It's been years since I bought clothes that fit properly, that I enjoy wearing, and that I look good in. It's vain, I know, but my current wardrobe is a sorry state of affairs. I can't wait! :)
  • NYAngel1089
    NYAngel1089 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Once I reach my ultimate goal I will search for my wedding dress! But for my first 10lbs I think Im gonna treat myself to something nice. I havnt decided yet. But since Im working out with a friend, we wanna do something together so maybe spa?
  • Joy2hymn
    Joy2hymn Posts: 16
    Options
    I think a great goal is clothes! I ALWAYS support retail therapy!!!
  • peace_pigeon
    peace_pigeon Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My goal IS my treat- I am going to climb Mt Washington! I am not trying to lose weight, just trying to get fit enough to do that hike. Well on my way :drinker:
  • Joy2hymn
    Joy2hymn Posts: 16
    Options
    @Peace_pigeon I love your goal! I love love love hiking! It is my favorite pass time, but with a little boy around I can't seem to ever have time. But I lov that your goal is a personal one and even though you aren't trying to lose weight, getting toned or fit is a great way to keep from starting any bad habits!
  • oharabear
    oharabear Posts: 13
    Options
    My "Holy Crap I Need To Lose Weight" epiphany occurred when I was looking at photos from a Disneyland trip I took with my nieces last year. We got our pic taken with Stitch (from Lilo and Stitch) and I looked AWFUL. When I reach my goal, I would really like to go back to Disneyland, hunt down Stitch, and get an "After" pic taken. :-)
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Belly dancing classes. I've always thought it was a beautiful art and wished I had the body to do it justice.

Soon.
  • theshygirl99
    theshygirl99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Each ten pounds Ive bought my self a bead from Kays for my bracelet and a new outfit. For my ultimate goal of 100 pounds, Im a rower so Im buying my self a new competition single shell so I can race again.
  • JJananii
    JJananii Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    very cliche, I know, but I really want a tattoo
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm buying myself a sexy pair of Calvin Klein jeans.
  • shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    To buff myself up and get big *kitten* muscles like ive wanted since i was 15.
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You know what.... I haven't even thought about my ultimate goal treat!!

I automatically by new jeans every 20 pounds, every 10 pound I buy a new top.
    I really need to start thinking about the ultimate goal treat :bigsmile:
  • Jude1064
    Jude1064 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Clothes and a cruise.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I gave myself opal earrings for my first 1/4 way, New Tattoo for the halfway point, Went to Coachella Music Festival for hitting 100#, now when I lose this last 19# I want to do a day at Glen Ivy Spa.
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 279
    Options
    If I ever get a flat stomach, I'm going to be a 30something year old woman with a belly ring )
    I do the charms on my bracelets for every 20 pounds. (i'd do every ten, but they are expensive!!)
    For every ten, I like to buy a few things to wear and get rid of the old things that don't fit.
    My ultimate fitness goal would be a triathlon.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    i guess reaching the goal will be the treat for me.

i was debating going the ink route too though...a chest piece if i earn a nice chest...
    i guess we'll see.
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    To plan what my reward should be for reaching a goal that is so far away
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    my new hott body!!!! lol..... i'm going on a well deserved cruise to the caribbean and im taking a brand new wardrobe with me....including new panties and bras lololol......i will treat myself to a kick *kitten* shopping spree!!!!
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    CLOTHES!!! lol!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    My friend and I reward ourselves for every 10lbs we lose. For example, when I hit the 50lb mark I get to take $50 and reward myself with something besides food. Food is not allowed as a reward! And when we reach our goal, we're going to do something fun together like a weekend getaway (we haven't worked out the details on that. We'll wait until we both get close :0) ). My hubby and I are going to take a 15 day cruise of the Hawaiian Islands when I reach my goal weight!!! I can't wait!! I'm so excited!!