What's your treat for reaching your GOAL!

Options

Replies

• veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I got a pair of Nike running shoes for hitting half way on the C25k program. I also gave myself an allowance to buy new jeans at 25 pounds (which I had to use at 24 pounds because I needed them SO bad!). For 30 pounds my fiancé got me a really awesome pair of under armour pants.

Not sure what to do for the next few milestones or my ultimate goal...
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    When I reach my ultimate goal I'm going to get a tattoo I've been wanting for a long time on my back. I've never gotten it before because I knew if I did, and then lost weight, it would distort the image.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    mine was running my first half marathon!
  • ccguillory
    ccguillory Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My small goals are getting my hair done... my next is to buy a hot pair of shoes to go out dancing with..lol, maybe some more clothes as I work on reducing my weight.

However my ultimate goal is to buy that wedding dress I never had and redo it big for my 10th year anniversary to wherever my husband and I plan to renew our vows! :)<<-- long story

Anyways and of course.. a smoking hot bikini ;)
  • elizabethwolf
    Options
    Never treat yourself with food, you're not a dog. <---- favourite quote
  • MissSonjaBelle
    MissSonjaBelle Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i always said when i hit my first goal weight of 65kg's i'm gunna get hair extensions ^_^
    And with my ultimate goal of 60kg i'll get a gold bikini hahaha does that sound dumb? I've always wanted one.
  • AlabasterJar68
    Options
    For every 10 pounds lost, I will go on a romantic weekend getaway with my handsome hubby!:heart::tongue:
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    my journey has been rather long as the ultimate goal will be over half of my original body weight so I have had to buy new clothes and I jog now so I get new sneakers often When I hit my final goal I will not be worrying about clothes since I will be wearing the BIGGEST DUMBEST GRIN you can imagine
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My first major goal is breaking 200. At that point I am getting a tatoo to honor my kids. My Big goal is 150 or 125 and I think a shopping spree will be in order because none of my clothes will fit at all at that point.
  • AlabasterJar68
    Options
    Cedar Point. I haven't been there in 11 years because the last time I went, I was too fat to ride most of the rides. (And that was 100 pounds ago.)

Once I get to 260, I'm going to fly somewhere. That was the last time I could put the armrests down.

It has been a little over 20 years since I have been to Cedar Point. I remember because I was at a healthy weight at the time. I am originally from SW PA, and it was a 4 hour drive. I enjoyed myself!:happy:
  • ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I want to look good, not good for having a baby

I totally understand what you mean! For years my excuse for being fat/unfit was that I had had 3 kids and yeah, I might not look great, but I looked good for having 3 kids. Uh, NO! That's not my excuse anymore! I want people to see me out w/o my kids and say, "WOW! YOU have 3 kids?!?"

I recently met my first mini-goal (10 lbs lost) and will be treating myself to a pedicure once my husband has his shoulder surgery on June 18 and subsequent 4 week recovery. I'd do it now, but he's unable to work w/his injury so $$ is tight. Hopefully I'll have met my second mini-goal (another 10 lbs lost) by the time he's working again and I'll be able to get a pedi AND highlights for my hair!
  • AllisonB145
    AllisonB145 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have set small goals for myself in order to reward myself for all the hard work I am doing. So far I have only lost 5 lbs BUT when I reach 15 lbs I am going to treat myself to a 1 hour massage. Stuff like that :)
  • Jessie1227
    Jessie1227 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    **Ultimate** goal gift for myself would be boobz. (Mine are almost gone and I haven't even gotten to my goal yet. Don't let the profile picture fool you. Bras do wonders, but they don't help the confidence!)

jus' sayin' ....

IF NOT, a super awesome tattoo would be good. :)
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have not set the mini goals yet - but I need to.. My ultimate goal gift to myself will be to buy myself a new wardrobe. Just trying on the clothes will be fun... And looking good in jeans again.. YEAH... I have a ways to go - but I will get there... Good luck everyone...
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    new dresses!!!!
  • littlewitch1973
    Options
    My "treat" for my first 100 pounds lost was 2 pairs of running sneakers - and the requirement that I start running!! For the next 200 pounds, I am buying a new car. :) I figure if I can lose 200 pounds, I deserve it!!!
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    The hubs doesn't know it yet, but he is buying me a new wedding band. A very sparkly one.
  • Astroduckula
    Options
    I've designed a tattoo I want down my side starting from under the arm and trailing to the hip and once I'm toned and lost the few lbs I want to then I'm going to get it done, no point in getting it now I want to be able to show it off when it's all fresh. Also I stubbornly kept all the clothes that didn't fit as an incentive... I have some awesome corsets sitting in my wardrobe waiting to be worn again :)
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 279
    Options
    Never treat yourself with food, you're not a dog. <---- favourite quote
    I love this! Stealing for my status today :)
  • jcperkns
    jcperkns Posts: 109
    Options
    my new hott body!!!! lol..... i'm going on a well deserved cruise to the caribbean and im taking a brand new wardrobe with me....including new panties and bras lololol......i will treat myself to a kick *kitten* shopping spree!!!!

^^This! Going on a cruise at the end of August and hopefully I will be at my goal weight if not pretty close. And I plan on splurging on a few bombshell bikinis from Victoria's Secret!