Looking Good for the Camera vs Looking Good

Options
neverstray
neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
So, how many of you would maybe be a little shy of meeting someone from here because your pics aren't really exactly how you look? I notice all the angles showing of certain benefits, but maybe, there's more to the story there?

Just curious.

Replies

• rheelizabeth
    rheelizabeth Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Speak for yourself :P
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    So, how many of you would maybe be a little shy of meeting someone from here because your pics aren't really exactly how you look? I notice all the angles showing of certain benefits, but maybe, there's more to the story there?

Just curious.

I think women would be fooled by your pic. They will think your arms are REALLY long!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    People would run screaming.
  • tehpounce
    tehpounce Posts: 64
    Options
    Meet people? Nevarrrrrrrr.
    *Truffle Shuffles*
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    luv, curiosity killed the cat... lol!!! they are all me. :) I'm actually better in person! :) I've lost more pounds and inches... :D wanna see? lol!!!! ;D
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Nope - I look just like my pics. Better in fact because IRL I would have on make-up and heels and not be all sweaty from the gym.

Plus there are no pics of my butt... which is phenomenal!
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Okay....maybe I'm not really Spider Woman. :(
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options

Just curious.

I think women would be fooled by your pic. They will think your arms are REALLY long!

LOLOL !!! thx ..spat my coffee out at my laptop here ;-)
  • neverstray
    Options
    People would run screaming.

Do you really only have one leg?
  • neverstray
    Options
    Speak for yourself :P

I am. LOL./
  • neverstray
    Options
    luv, curiosity killed the cat... lol!!! they are all me. :) I'm actually better in person! :) I've lost more pounds and inches... :D wanna see? lol!!!! ;D

Yes please.
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I actually don't like pics, I tend to look bad in them... I like to "think" I'll look better in person , not worse. BUT who knows? Haven't met anyone on here. Yet. But I get what you are saying about the angles...they can be deceiving at times. But hey, we are on here for a reason. To get healthy and look and feel better about ourselves...with that, the pics WILL improve naturally.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I take great pics of myself like this one does!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsKa6HdHrObNNcDkQyxNY5CbhvAeIbT-2und33f0ySl8RV_cCy
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    i like to think i look the same..
    wedgie & all.
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    i would say i am a fair enough representation of my picture in real life... bar the fact my hair is usually poker straight.. an hour, some seriously heated rollers and a lot of hairspray needed to look exactly like that!!!!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I take great pics of myself like this one does!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsKa6HdHrObNNcDkQyxNY5CbhvAeIbT-2und33f0ySl8RV_cCy

LOL!!. That had me laughing too hard!
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options
    not at all.. they are as real as it gets. sometimes a lil too kinky hehe
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    What you see is what you get.... so no, not afraid to meet anyone from here in person. If anything, I look far better in person, but then you'd have to meet me, to be the judge of that. :-)
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I think i look better in my photos then in real life... i know what angles are good and what aren't.... not saying i look different but just not as good as my pictures i guess.

I'd run screaming if i meet me LOL
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I have met about a dozen people off mfp from all over, so am not shy about it and represent myself as I am, my photos are all me, untouched, I have a variety of close up and full length photos (I try to keep them current), and my personality online is the same as if you met me. I dont know if people are fooled by photos made to look a certain way. And so what really, we all want to look our best but its who we are inside that matters the most, I would rather be liked for who I am than how I look. We are all here to either look better or maintain our looks (via fitness and eating right). Photos might draw you in to making a friend request, but its the person inside with a great personality, caring heart, great sense of humor, and their random acts of kindness toward their fellow mfp'rs, that is what holds your interest and is the most important part.