Most Ice Cream You've Ever Eaten In One Sitting ?

Options
13»

Replies

• futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Don't remeber exactly cause I was super high and had the munchies, but the next morning there was an empty pan of fudge brownies and a half gallon of vanilla ice cream only me and my friend so I am gonna say alot!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: been there!!!!

And there you have it folks. Incontrovertible proof! Marijuana is a gateway drug.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Uh, no comment. Ice Cream is just too easy to overeat on. O, if you must know, i've had a whole container before. on many occasions. Now, Ice Cream is in the "never" category.

Now, i make a frozen banana smoothie with a little bit of cinnamon and a little vanilla extract. It's mostly just bananas and water, ans tastes SO delicious!!!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I have never liked ice cream....I kind of wish I did b/c then I could drink milk shakes...It may have something to do with the fact that my dad was an ice cream man for most of my life...lol You would think I would like it since I could get it free....But not me....I just wanted to share... :)
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Man, there are some Ben & Jerry junkies on here (myself included). There have been MANY a night where I've polished off a pint of B&J's Cinnamon Buns ice cream....... awwwwww, heaven!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I used to frequently eat Healthy Choice Pralines and Caramel, the whole half gallon minus a spoonful. That way I could say I didn't eat the whole thing. Ben & Jerry's pints are a light snack for me. I have put away many a pint of Chunky Monkey, Chubby Hubby or Everything But The... with no remorse.
    Nowadays I try to stick with a small cup of Skinny Cow. I only buy one at a time. Ice cream is my biggest binge triggering food.