Favorite flavor of ice cream?

Options

Replies

• noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    All of them ~ one reason why I don't buy it. My husband has his own fridge where he keeps his 'banned' items separate from the general population groceries. Ice cream stays in his freezer, away from me. Never met a flavor I didn't like!
  • jfwarman
    jfwarman Posts: 6
    Options
    I can't eat icecream.... I'm on a diet!! ;0)
  • ShyGirl89
    ShyGirl89 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Oreo Cookies 'n' Cream

Cake Batter with caramel, peanut butter cups, and crushed oreos ( haven't had this one in so long)

Oreo Cream filling

As you can tell, I love oreos XD
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Best EVER is Mingellas Real Rum soaked raisin....yum and yum
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Breyer's Strawberry and Butter Pecan
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Mint chocolate chip
  • chiquitatwist
    chiquitatwist Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Edy's Slow Churned French Silk
  • SJoG230
    SJoG230 Posts: 5
    Options
    Toss up between Chocolate Moose Tracks, Talenti Double Dark Chocolate, and Ben and Jerry's Phish Food.
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    pistachio! but it has to be the green kind, not the white. it just isn't the same.
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    I just discovered this yesterday, but it was awesome. Tillamook Udderly Peanutbutterly
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Salted Caramel is delicious. But I also like Cinnamon-Dark Chocolate or Black Raspberry with a ribbon of chocolate ganache running through it.

Lately, my flavor of choice is Lemon-Gingersnap. It's fresh, lemony ice-cream with crumbled gingersnap cookies throughout. A local shop makes it, and it is amazing!

The only ice creams I don't care for are the flavors with nuts. In my opinion, the texture of nuts ruin the creamy smoothness of ice cream.
  • cassblue21
    cassblue21 Posts: 207
    Options
    Anything from Sylas and Maddys really, but my ABSOLUTE favorite of theirs is Gold Dust. Vanilla ice cream with oreos AND snickers with a caramel swirl... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and put it in their homemade waffle cone.... oh yeah, I will be getting me some of that today I think. lol
  • Babyglass13
    Options
    Blue Bell Vanilla Cookies and Cream (I'm allergic to chocolate, so this was a VERY exciting release)

or in the fall...Blue Bell Spiced Pumpkin Pecan
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Creme Brulee, birthday cake, and pumpkin pie. MMMM
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Any with Caramel!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    peanut butter cup. YUMMM

Oh, and on a related note, I could probably eat an entire bowl of just Magic Shell (hardened of course, lol)
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's triple caramel chunk at the ice cream shop not the stuff at the grocery store. OR Milky Way
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    Happy tracks
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Rum raisins!
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Pc's Red Velvet Cake... yummy!