5'0-5'1 girls! Come together!

Options

Replies

• zooiekablooie
    Options
    Hi ladies!

I’m a 23 year-old Asian girl who is 5’1 (though I’m sure I’m rounding up ;D). My CW is 152 (the highest I have ever seen the scale in my life) and my GW is 115. I'm trying my best to eat healthy, work out, and lose the weight consistently without falling off the wagon. It’s hard to force yourself to work out when you’re a working girl on the weekdays and are so exhausted all the time. Then I have friends who want to eat out, drink, and have fun on the weekends, which completely sabotages all the good I did.

If you’re in the same boat or just need some motivation, go ahead and add me. We can motivate and kick each other’s butts!

-Zooie
  • hestia1986
    Options
    Hey :)
    I 'm 5'1 (155 cm) and at the moment weigh about 143 pounds (65 kg). The current goal is 121 pounds. I'd like to get there by my birthday in April ;) if not, then atleast before summer...
  • kosuski
    kosuski Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm 5'1 and weight 166. My goal is to get down to at least 130. From there I just want to fit in a 5/6 pant size. I know muscle weights more than fat so I'm not too concerned with my actual weight as long as I fit in a 5/6.
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and weigh around 144. I'd like to get down to 112-115 (I've been there before but it was about 10 years ago). Although I only recently joined MFP, I started working on this in November when I weighed 159.
  • corneredbycorn
    corneredbycorn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0. I'm a little over 130lbs right now and my goal weight is 110lbs, but my biggest goal is to tone up and be less jiggly.
  • sherpasmom
    sherpasmom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello 5'1 ladies! I'm about halfway into weightloss and would love some new friends! Feel free to add me...

Lost 20 / 20 to go...
    Southern
    Walk / Yoga and Clean house is winter cardio
    Am a REAL eater
    and I will give you as much support as I can!

45 years young ♥
  • annakommers
    annakommers Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i'm 17, 5'0 and my goal weight is 98lbs
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1". Don't really have a goal weight as I'm trying more to tone up and am figuring I may gain, which is fine. My goal is just to be fit.
  • Momabear4411
    Momabear4411 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 1 , 30 year old mother of two under 4! My goal weight is 145lbs! I am currently 178!
  • missstephanielynn
    missstephanielynn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 but I'll join :)

I'm currenting 123, goal weight of 105. But pretty much my main goal is just slimming and toning my legs and arms. I have a super petite waistline but am VERY bottom heavy haha.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 - 5'3 =P

My goal weight is 125 ... I'd be fine with 115 though :)
  • RavenBeauty87
    RavenBeauty87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    25 years old, 5'1" currently 133lbs and my goal is 120lbs but I'll see how I look. Saw pictures of girls 5'1" at 110lbs and wasn't liking it too much.... This girl has to keep her booty!
  • lilc110
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and the lowest I was as an adult was 108. I'm aiming for 110, even 115 I'd be happy but my main focus is building muscle and lowering body fat. :)
  • NatWillBeSkinny
    NatWillBeSkinny Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    im slightly shorter 4ft9 lol my goal weight is 112lbs with me being so tiny every pound shows
  • NatWillBeSkinny
    NatWillBeSkinny Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    im slightly shorter 4ft9 lol my goal weight is 112lbs with me being so tiny every pound shows
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    5ft

95lbs

slowly getting there! :D
  • SuzieMae78
    SuzieMae78 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    im 5' 1/2"...looking to get under 130 lbs...guess I dont have a goal in mind yet as the smallest i've been was 126 and I was 16 at that time...im 34 and have 3 kids and have a lot to lose....
    I am looking for similar people for support, feel free to add me :)
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I'm old enough to be your mother (42) but I'm only 5'0" tall. My highest weight was 169. Started MFP at 163. Currently at 151. My goal is 115-120 or at least looking like it. I just started "The New Rules of Lifting For Women" last week.
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    WOW I feel way off!
    I'm 28
    SW 315
    CW 300
    UG: 150

BUT when I was at my 'slimest' weight I was around 180 and totally content in a size 12/14.
    I would be happy to be 180 again!
    ohh and I'm 5'0
  • ksw1979
    Options
    Hi, I am 5ft and half an inch (very important to me that half inch) my target is 126lbs (9st) and I am currently 139lbs. I don't want to get too thin, but I'd like my jeans to not be so tight! And the muffin-top seriously has to go! I am 33yrs old and any support/ new friends going through it would be great :-)