119lbs Lost 74.5 Since September Picture heavy

Options

Replies

• d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    It's been said many times already, but you look AMAZING! I'm the same height as you and I hope I look half as good as you when I get to that weight!

Congratulations on what you have achieved! x :flowerforyou:
  • arellolson
    arellolson Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!! Congratulations for sticking to it!! You look fabulous!!
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, amazing job! Stories like this are what keep me going.
  • sweetmspea
    sweetmspea Posts: 87
    Options
    congratulations, you look marvelous!!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    you are gorgeous!!

Aww thank you :)
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I have seen your pics before and read your story and it still amazes me each time I see it again. You are a TRUE inspiration and you should be OVERLY proud of yourself. You look amazing and so happy. Job well done girl!!!

Thanks hon :) I know I post my story a lot, but yeah I am pretty proud :)... I talk about it a lot in real life as well and I love seeing reactions out of people, I work as a server at a restaurant and when they ask if I have tried a certain thing on the menu I haven't tried most of it because I am not sure the calories in it and refuse to put anything in my mouth that I can't count. Tonight had one who asked me why I don't eat fried foods and I explained I lost 120 (as of today) pounds and his mouth dropped, it's nice to see those reactions...

I wanted to also add this photo
    mechan.jpg

Found those photo's the older one's and took photos of myself today in a top that looked similar.
  • sarahgtat
    sarahgtat Posts: 1
    Options
    So impressive and inspirational! You look great and it's obvious you feel good! I have a few questions. I have the same type of scarring high above my belly button from pregnancy. How does this skin look now? Do you know any tricks? I'm concerned that this skin of mine is still going to look very poor. I don't plan on wearing a 2 piece suit, but I would like to wear tighter shirts. Sometimes my scarring is visible through certain fabrics.
    Thanks!
    :smile:
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    So impressive and inspirational! You look great and it's obvious you feel good! I have a few questions. I have the same type of scarring high above my belly button from pregnancy. How does this skin look now? Do you know any tricks? I'm concerned that this skin of mine is still going to look very poor. I don't plan on wearing a 2 piece suit, but I would like to wear tighter shirts. Sometimes my scarring is visible through certain fabrics.
    Thanks!
    :smile:

My stomach still has stretch marks if that is what you are asking, it's went down so much it's starting to seem that the camera isn't picking it up anymore but I still see them. My husband says he barely see's it. I still do and I still don't like them and it's the only thing that is stopping me from wearing a bikini out side the house. If by time I hit my goal weight and they don't go away more, I may go have them removed by a laser treatment.
  • desertdutchman
    desertdutchman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And don't quite till you get that last 15 lbs. Your story is very motivational. (And you really look great now.)
  • fishiesintheseaa
    fishiesintheseaa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This is so incredible! Congratulations (:
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    OMG.....You look fan-frikin-tastic:flowerforyou: wow wow wow
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Your boobs still look awesome :)
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    bump
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Congrats on your loss!
  • Camie3
    Camie3 Posts: 16
    Options
    You look MARVELOUS!!! A whole new person. Thanks so much for sharing. Just proves it can be done....
    T hank You!!!:flowerforyou:
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! you look great! Congrats on your loss!
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Phenominal job your pics will help alot of people very inspirational keep up the amazing work you have done.:smile:
  • go4itjoanna
    go4itjoanna Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great!
  • kchiltondavies
    kchiltondavies Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You've done really well, congratulations x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!