What song makes you go ape *kitten* while working out?

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,022 Member
    Options
    "Feel Like a Number" by Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1FRvwJP1pk
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Rihanna - S &M/ Who's that chick
    Beyonce - Love on top/ Diva / Radio / Halo / Video Phone

Also System of a Down/Slipknot

:)
  • cottoncloud
    Options
    "Not falling" and " One of these days"
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Flux Pavillion-Freak Show
    Its 45 min long, and makes me feel like a robot badas$
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Outta Your Mind by Lil John & LMAO

1996 by Marilyn Manson

The Fight Song by Marilyn Manson

Dragula by Rob Zombie

I am Hated by Slipknot

Bodies by Drowning Pool
  • er1nya
    Options
    Disturbed "Down with the Sickness"
    Drowning Pool "Let the bodies hit the Floor"
    The Offspring "I want you bad"
    The Offspring "Self Esteem"
    Britney Spears " 1 2 3 "
    Britney Spears "You want a piece of me?"
    Rihanna "Hard"
    Black Eyed Peas "Pump it"
    Will I am "I got it from my momma"

Random!
  • rhvandan
    Options
    After watching "Run, Fat Boy, Run" (If you haven't seen it you simply MUST) I am now in love with the Frattelis "Chelsea Dagger". That'll get you going!
  • brooke_2727
    Options
    Maroon 5 "Moves Like Jagger"
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    theme song from flashdance. I wanna whip out my leg warmers and head band a dance like crazy
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Patrick Wolf - Vulture
  • NatashaB8
    Options
    My playlist contains mainly rock and metal so it always keeps me going!

But 'Push it' but Static X is a good one, for obvious reasons! Run that last 3 mins on the treadmill!
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Tool - Stinkfist
    Fear Factory - New Breed
    Slipknot - Spit It Out
    2pac - Hit 'em Up
    Tymon & Waldhaus - Purgatory
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Overkill - Kosheen
  • I live in united state, Two years ago i married a lady called saline, we had two children together, we were very happy to be husband and wife, so when i travel on business trip to Brazil, i spent 1 years in Brazil due to my kind of business, i and my wife talked on phone all the time, we chat on the Internet, i never knew that my wife had started cheating on me by going out with her old school friend called mark, i never knew something was going wrong till i came back from my trip, then i and My wife started having problems, she goes out and come back late at night, she changed in a strange way that i could not endure, i tried to do everything to please her but it got worst, so one day she left the house and never came back, i tried reaching her but no way i could reach her, i never knew she traveled with her new lover which was mark, i wanted her so much because of the children she left for me and because i loved her so much too, because of the heart break she put me into, i went into search of a real magic spell caster I was scammed twice by a spell caster, but I never relented in my search because I want a happy life with my wife, so one morning i was browsing so luckily for me i saw testimony on Google about a spell caster prophetharry but the email address was not disclosed the testimony i saw but when i typed prophetharry on Google i saw more testimonies from their i was able to get his email address, so i contacted him and to my greatest surprise this prophetharry made life manful for me again, my wife came back to me, i took her back and I am now settled with my wife by the magic power of prophet harry spell .
    James moon'