JUNE STARTERS - Monday Weigh In - August 10

magglett
magglett Posts: 2,000
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
SW 208.5
LW 184.5
CW 185

Up half a pound this week. Big time PMS week (munchie munchie) and now TOM is visiting. It's all good! Next week should show a good difference. Have a happy Monday all.

Replies

• magglett
    Here's the new thread ... you found it ... Happy Monday!!
  • StaciGirten
    StaciGirten Posts: 30 Member
    Ok much better week here...
    Last week 214.2
    this week 210.0

I just got to stay off that pork.
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    STILL NOTHING!!! :cry:

I was sick yesterday so I layed around most of the day and TOM is creeping up on me. So I put back on the two pounds I've lost. I know it's from all the salty stuff that I've been craving but I've been doing pretty good at staying within my caloric intake for the day....I just can't seem to fit in enough exercise in a week. :sad:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    SW: 253.4 lbs (June 26)
    LW: 236.2 lbs
    CW: 234.4

Progress this week: - 1.8 lbs
    Total Progress: - 19.0 lbs

Good Morning All,

I hope you all had a great weekend. After fluctuating all last week I finally dropped a little more. Monday's tend to be my good weigh in days since I am more active on the weekend. During the week I have a desk job so I don't get much exercise.

Well, take care all and be good to yourselves.

Tammy
  • glandis
    glandis Posts: 89
    SW -179
    LW-166
    CW-164

I am officially at my half way point! I am amazed that I lost this much weight since I started on June 8th. MFP has been so helpful in reaching my goals. Good Luck to all of you weighing in this week!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Happy Monday all :)

My weight is the same. I'm not worried about it really- there's plenty of time and I think my body is still getting used to eating again. :ohwell:

I lost another inch though- so that's great!

SW 240
    lost this week 0
    GW 175
  • Good morning everyone.

LW: 199.5
    TW: 198.5

I'm getting serious again. I really want to hit 189 by my birthday (Sept 24).

I also talked my sister into joining. I told her to join this group because you guys are awesome!!! I hope no one minds!

Love you CJ!!!:heart:
  • 2 pounds this week. :smile: Last week was nothing so I am thrilled.

SW-181
    LW-165 (2 weeks, uugh)
    Cw-163

Also, those of you on the 10% loss I finally lost my 10%, 18 pounds. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Now I am trying for the next 10%, 16 lbs.

Congrats to everyone on their loss.
  • magglett
    So ... some mornings when I weigh in it kinda feels like this ...

fat-scale.jpg

Today's a brand new day ... I'll win that scale over ... next week it'll be nicer to me.:happy:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    2 pounds this week. :smile: Last week was nothing so I am thrilled.

SW-181
    LW-165 (2 weeks, uugh)
    Cw-163

Also, those of you on the 10% loss I finally lost my 10%, 18 pounds. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Congrats!:drinker:
    SW-185
    LW-146
    CW-145
    I met my goal! I set a new goal for 135. I'm hoping that I will be happy at that weight. I'll see when I get there...
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    I don't weigh in until Thursday...is that okay? :frown:
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Hello all, and happy Monday! Here is my weigh-in info:

SW- 134.5
    LW- 127.5
    TW- 125.5

:happy:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    SW -179
    LW-166
    CW-164

I am officially at my half way point! I am amazed that I lost this much weight since I started on June 8th. MFP has been so helpful in reaching my goals. Good Luck to all of you weighing in this week!

That is awesome! Cogratulations Glandis!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • glandis
    glandis Posts: 89
    SW -179
    LW-166
    CW-164

That is awesome! Cogratulations Glandis!!!

:flowerforyou:

Thank You, my name is Gretchen.
  • 2 pounds this week. :smile: Last week was nothing so I am thrilled.

SW-181
    LW-165 (2 weeks, uugh)
    Cw-163

Congrats!:drinker:
    SW-185
    LW-146
    CW-145
    I met my goal! I set a new goal for 135. I'm hoping that I will be happy at that weight. I'll see when I get there...

Congrats on making your goal!!! Good luck with the new goal....can't wait to get there, too!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    :flowerforyou: Congrats to everyone! Looks like a lot of people had a good week!

Just wanted to drop in and say congrats to those who stuck with it, a good job to all those who lost and a SUPER DUPER CONGRATULATIONS to those hitting a goal this week:drinker:

*I weigh on Wednesday so I'll post then:blushing:
  • magglett
    Hi there gang ... I just did a 40 minute Turbo Jam Party DVD and according to my HRM I burned 449 calories ... woo hoo ... not too shabby. I'm just relaxing a bit to get my heart rate back to normal so I thought I would chat a bit with you here. So ... what did you do to exercise today???
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Where has Kandy been lately?? Maybe she went on vacation or something...I am getting a little worried :blushing:

I was really proud of myself today...went on a run with the pup in the park and ran for 25 minutes straight. That's the longest I've ever gone! And luckily the good Lord kept off the rain right until I got home :) I think I'm going to enter a 5k on campus in September. I figure I would just have to run about 10 more minutes than I did today and I could do it! Me- a runner- who knew?!?

I weigh in on Wednesday so I'll see you all then. Congrats on your losses and if anyone is maintaining or gaining, do not despair, there's always next week!

:drinker:
  • kat05317
    kat05317 Posts: 96 Member

I was really proud of myself today...went on a run with the pup in the park and ran for 25 minutes straight. That's the longest I've ever gone! And luckily the good Lord kept off the rain right until I got home :) I think I'm going to enter a 5k on campus in September. I figure I would just have to run about 10 more minutes than I did today and I could do it! Me- a runner- who knew?!?

I weigh in on Wednesday so I'll see you all then. Congrats on your losses and if anyone is maintaining or gaining, do not despair, there's always next week!

That is great! I would love to be able to run a 5k, but I can't even run a few seconds right now. :blushing:
    Congrats!
  • So i haven't been on in a reallllly long time.. so many things have been going on with my life I just let my weight slip into the bakc of my mind again. But now I'm back and ready to get a handle on it... of course I've gained a few pounds since the last time I was on here but I'm recommitting TODAY!!

CW: 291.4
    GW: 165

I hope everybody is doing well!
This discussion has been closed.