Looking for motivational friends

Options
my name is Bob, I'm 35 years old, I've lost 101 lbs in 132 days, I still have 31.8 lbs to go, I joined MFP a little over a week ago, Feel free to add me as a friend, I made alot of motivational friends on here so far but a few more won't hurt. we can share tips and stratagies, or just motivate each other.

Replies

• DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    That is stinking awesome!!! Congrats! Feel free to add me
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    thanks musicgirl, I still have 32 lbs to go, but I'm dedicated and I will lose it, I just requested to add you as a friend. We can help each other.
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    Amazing job with your weight loss. You can add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    thanks littlemoonsan
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    I added you Sandy
  • ladyoutdoorz
    Options
    Please add me, I am new also. Thanks.
  • auburnblue
    auburnblue Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! I'm new to MFP and love seeing success stories like yours!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    it's a done deal ladyoutdoorz
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Wow! That's a lot! Congrats on your weightloss! Good luck with the last 32 lbs :-)
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    Amazing!!! I'm new to MFP and love seeing success stories like yours!

Thanks auburnblue, I'm still working on this success storie, its looking good so far, I coundn't do it without the motivation from you folks, friends and family
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    I just added you auburnblue
  • ImaVeryLuckyMan
    ImaVeryLuckyMan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, would love motivated friends if anyone is interested. BobbyD just sent friend request
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    just accepted it
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me thats alot of work and discipline great job.
  • nooo_47
    nooo_47 Posts: 14
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! How in the hell did you stay motivated and keep on track? I need to know your secret .
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    Options
    my name is Bob, I'm 35 years old, I've lost 101 lbs in 132 days, I still have 31.8 lbs to go, I joined MFP a little over a week ago, Feel free to add me as a friend, I made alot of motivational friends on here so far but a few more won't hurt. we can share tips and stratagies, or just motivate each other.
    You should make Bob your friend. he's like the Honey Badger - He's pretty bada$$
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi Bob,
    Thats amazing progress you have made, it must have taken a lot of hard word & dedication, well done.

If you or anyone needs a new friend feel free to add me,

Andy
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! How in the hell did you stay motivated and keep on track? I need to know your secret .

I just wanted to be fit and look better, I want it that bad, that I'm pushing myself extra hard, I convienced myself that failure is not an option. Theres really no secret, just alot of hard work.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    I added you Iansmommy1230