Looking for motivational friends

Options

Replies

• TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on here daily......anyone that is looking for more support and encouragement can add me as a friend.
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    Wow that is fantastic result, congrats....you can be proud of yourself.
    I can´t wait to lose those 80 lbs I need to lose.
    You are welcome to add me if you want.
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    Added you as well Tam and fitpilates
  • jemmajane3006
    Options
    Hi guys, I am also new as well and would like some motivational friends I am always willing to give it back! Bob! Congrats that is awesome work!
  • cookiefluff
    cookiefluff Posts: 115
    Options
    my name is Bob, I'm 35 years old, I've lost 101 lbs in 132 days, I still have 31.8 lbs to go, I joined MFP a little over a week ago, Feel free to add me as a friend, I made alot of motivational friends on here so far but a few more won't hurt. we can share tips and stratagies, or just motivate each other.

hey BOB! I'm adding you!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    I just added both of you jemmejane & cookiefluff, thanks to the reply to my post
  • angiedwill
    angiedwill Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request too! I am amazed with your progress!! I hope to do as well with what I have to lose! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    thanks angie
  • CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 104
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. That's phenomenal!!! Feel free to add me.
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :) We are all in this together! You can do this!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    thanks for the nice comments, the motivation helps !
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow add me how did you lose that much weight so fast?
  • LouvaineInLunalseid
    Options
    My name is Roxanne :)
    You people are such inspirations to me...I'm 5'6, I weight 135 and want to go down 126 this summer and keep my weight under 130. I only have 9 pounds to lose while you strong people have lost over 20! You motivate me! :D
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    thanks again to all of you who posted on here, Were all part of the team, thanks for the motivation. the next 31.8 lbs will come off for sure, I garauntee it.
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration, thanks for sharing your story! I can't wait to post my results in a few months :)

If anyone needs support they can add me - I will do my best to help out - I know what motivation can do for someone as I am grateful and truly lucky to have my own personal cheerleader!

Shae
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    thanks shae !
  • elifmemis
    elifmemis Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Please accept my invitation...I've been having a bad day with my meals and your story is enough for me to stay focused.

Elle
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    I accepted your invite Elle
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    That's so Amazing Bob please feel free to add me!!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    I just sent you an invite sailorsiren