• queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Dawn of the Dead (2004?) and all Resident Evil movies

if you're asking me games, I can tell you a lot more. lol
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    The George Romero movies Night, Dawn, Day and Land.
  • HideNGeek
    HideNGeek Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big fan of zombie films, but Shaun of the Dead is awesome.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I'm a big fan of zombie flicks!
    Two words: DEAD SNOW

I bought this movie recently but haven't had a chance to watch it yet, been waiting for a good time to watch it uninterrupted since it's subtitled.....will have to try and check it out soon though
  • donnabirch123
    Options
    I love shooting them on COD :-)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Shaun....Zombieland...Waking Dead...

side note: check out the link below....5K run with Zombies chasing you...you get flags similar to flag football...if the Zombies get all your flags...you're dead.

http://runforyourlives.com/

Actually already plan on running that one here in my city in October :)
  • Whisperinghorse
    Whisperinghorse Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Dawn of the Dead....

Shaun of the Dead.....

28 days/28 weeks later

And if anyone in the UK (or try it abroad) Channel 4's Dead Set.... Only survivors in the big brother house.... Davina McCall as a Zombie just brilliant!
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Shaun....Zombieland...Waking Dead...

side note: check out the link below....5K run with Zombies chasing you...you get flags similar to flag football...if the Zombies get all your flags...you're dead.

http://runforyourlives.com/

I am on the planning committee for the one taking place during the Infect Scranton ZombieCon in September.

infectscranton.com

I play a zombie in the promo video on the site ;)
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    dawn/day/night/return/land of the dead. any year. im a total zombie snob. i hate all the illness ones like 28 days or or resident evil are just junk.

romero ftw.

RE would have been a great movie had it followed the game's storyline.
  • EileenT72
    EileenT72 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Nothing beats The Walking Dead, I know it's not a movie, but it's just brilliant.

This.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    The one that is currently on right now.....some weird news channel plays that movie all the time. Takes place in Florida, NJ, Baltimore......errrrrr Wait a min....THATS REAL LIFE!!!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!
  • firedad
    firedad Posts: 59
    Options
    All of them!

Although I'm not really fond of the resident evil series, only because of the lack of zombies and addition of other monsters.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland are two of my favorite movies. :)

Also, if you haven't read it, you should check out World War Z by Max Brooks -- it's being made into a movie currently -- but it's the book that got me on my zombie kick.

I just saw World War Z at a Barnes and Noble and almost picked it up. Think I'll have to go back and do so.

for funny: Zombieland -- Woody in this movie is just hilarious (not to mention the ruleset)
    in general: ___ of the Dead, but I prefer the Romero's as opposed to the newer re-made ones.

Series: Walking Dead. I don't care whats going on at the time; 9pm on Sunday - people better leave me the hell alone so I can watch it.
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    AHHHH!! Zombies!!!

The Signal

Dawn of the Dead

Just a few.. AHHH! Zombies!! is hilarious if you haven't seen it. It's about these teens turned zombie, but they don't think they are zombies, they think everyone else is a zombie. It's funny.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Night of the living dead. The best!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Resident Evil. ALICE is a bad *kitten*.
  • Jeepers133
    Jeepers133 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Although "Survival of the Dead" was a steaming pile of crap. I'm sad that Romero's name is on it.

^^^Agree!

My favorites are Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead. I also love all the Resident Evils.
  • renwicker
    renwicker Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I cant believe so few people said 28 Days Later. It's brilliant, and sooooo scary! However, I guess the "zombies" arent technically "zombies". Just rage infected humans. Still my favorite tho.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Zombieland and Shaun of the Dead.

TV Zombie cred has to go to The Walking Dead.

Nailed It!!
    Just waiting for the new season...