Body By Vi

Options
What do you think of it?

Replies

• AmyLyn1983
    AmyLyn1983 Posts: 100
    Options
    Lol so funny I was just searching the topics about this. I suggest you read the threads. Pretty entertaining. :laugh:
  • AmyLyn1983
    AmyLyn1983 Posts: 100
    Options
    PS I tried it a yr or so ago and it didn't do much for me, but different things work for different ppl.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    What do you think of it?

I think it is another MLM scam aimed at people trying to lose weight.

Sure, you will lose weight if you drink 2 shakes a day and eat 1 meal a day...but, wouldn't you prefer eating all your meals, spending less money doing it, and not feeling pressured to sell it to your friends so you can get it "free" or drive a BMW?
  • char128
    char128 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been using them for 2 weeks now. I drink 2 a day and I am still eating a ton of real healthy food. They taste way better than any of the other brands that I've tried.
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i highly enjoy it. i only do 1 shake a day usually around lunch because im a tad hungry and its in between my small snacks. its works for me and i love the taste.
  • Smelerz
    Smelerz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I love food way too much to lose a meal to a shake
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    :explode:
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Let me go get my friend Brett to reply here.
  • hcyndy
    hcyndy Posts: 51
    Options
    My boyfriend and his mother tried it... well it lasted about a week for both of them. They said they were just starving even if they added an extra scoop of the powder. I actually noticed my boyfriend was eating more after he got back from work because he was still hungry after drinking his shakes and his lunches weren't helping either.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I think the recent spate of vi threads smells of advertising trolls.:yawn:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Let me go get my friend Brett to reply here.

Oh no you don't Patti! I've had it with salesmen calling me a "hater" because I think they pimp magic drinks and take advantage of people...

Aaaaand I'm doing it again.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    they pimp magic drinks and take advantage of people...

And there we have it.
  • brittldb78
    Options
    I haven't tried it, but my cousin was hosting parties to sell it. She lost weight. My hair dresser was doing the shakes and she had to stop them because they hurt her stomach. I don't think I would do it because it is expensive and it doesn't teach you how to eat normal food. You may lose weight, but what happens after you stop the shakes? I give it a thumbs down.
  • JoeGa
    JoeGa Posts: 25
    Options
    Wife and I did it about a year ago. I lost 20 lbs in two months but put it back on pretty easy..... ;-(

Pros: very nice taste, easy to mix in other stuff (berries, coffee powder), low carb !, good nutrition, easy grab and go breakfast for in the car.
    Cons: very expensive for what you get ( it is a pyramid scheme at it;s base, with those at the top getting rich....check it out....), hungry in a couple of hours.

If you don't mind the cost and have the will power to do two of these a day and a small supper, it works. probably a good jump start to a diet, but not a solution.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    It's a scam. Diet and exercise. Count yo' calories. Move yo' butt. Free and easy, no scams, no shakes, no salesmen.

Support here when you need it.

End of story.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I was blind and then I got a sample from a salesperson (I mean coach) once and now I can see. Amazing....I am trying to buy more but I don't know who to buy it from......
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    It's awesome

If you like to drink overpriced rubbish instead of real food.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I don't really know what it is, but have a feeling its a huge rip-off.

*In related news, I lost 40lbs in 2009 by simply eating less, and not excercising at all.

Cost = Free
  • Spice_4_Life
    Spice_4_Life Posts: 225
    Options
    I think the recent spate of vi threads smells of advertising trolls.:yawn:

Yup. I had a "friend" on here and she was oh so supportive, then bam!!! Gone! That was after she friended me on facebook too...fishy if ya ask me.
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I just started it a few days ago and I don't mind it. I eat snacks in between the shakes and I stay full all day. You can't just drink them and expect to get skinny though. You have to still work out and eat healthy snacks and a meal.
This discussion has been closed.