whoa! you look awesome!
  • ANNAvsANNA
    ANNAvsANNA Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Before:
    4780033993_bccb638cb2.jpg

When I hit goal:
    IMAG0453.jpg

2 months of maintaining my weight--after adding running + lifting in (even smaller!):

IMAG0734.jpg

IMAG0743.jpg

WOW! what an amazing transformation! you're an inspiration :)
  • martyne1981
    Options
    I seriously just laughed here - not nastily! I mean as in WOW! how crazy the change is!!! brilliant!!! you look great!
  • martyne1981
    Options
    I have no idea why i am grinning and chuckling like an idiot! i am gobsmacked at your pic ( and all the others) you look FAB!!!!!
  • martyne1981
    Options
    WWWWWOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
  • spokaloo
    spokaloo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look sensational!!!! Great job! Gives me inspiration to keep moving and tracking :)
  • rosiecotton24
    rosiecotton24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Before:

When I hit goal:
    IMAG0453.jpg

2 months of maintaining my weight--after adding running + lifting in (even smaller!):

IMAG0734.jpg

IMAG0743.jpg

Wow!! You look amazing and so much younger!!
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    Wow, everyone looks awesome!!!!

This is me at 155-160lbs last year....

2i959pf.png

This is me at around 130...

wkiy6a.png

And this is me now at 125lbs and a few more sessions of pilates. ;]

dwfoo.png
  • thefrahmers
    Options
    Still have many more pounds to go.. but so far I've lost 52 pounds!! I'm 5'3" and started at 220 lbs.. and am currently 168.6 lbs.
    My mini goals are hitting 160, then 140, and last is 130 lbs. Once at 130 I will see where I'm at and how I feel. I've never been 'small' before and have been overweight since the age of 9.

lunapic_133972979578542_24.jpg

lunapic_133972979578542_20.jpg

lunapic_133972979578542_29.jpg

You are absolutely gorgeous. Keep up the good work, very inspirational :)
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm gonna play even though I'm not quite done yet! Also, not as dramatic of a transformation as some of you amazing people. Also, you all look FANTASTIC! But anyways, here's me from 162ish (not sure quite where I started) and a size 10-12 to 146 and a size 4-6 (I'm 5'7"). Not to goal yet (140, maybe 135 if I'm still feeling like I need it) but I feel a hell of a lot better!

beforeafter.jpg

And then an undies shot to show a more accurate comparison!

15lbs.jpg
  • sjschewlakow
    sjschewlakow Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Before (about 1 month beginning workout...weighing about 198 (SW was 208) July 2011
    305169_2392338692377_136443552_n.jpg

Here is me at 160 June 2012
    196155_4168984587414_803027821_n.jpg

Currently 159 as of today!
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Here is mine...

My big photo is from back in November/December (cant remember exactly when it was :S)
    My slim photo is from last weekend :-)

EDFSDDSS.jpg
    wow!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    This is in my profile, so my friends have seen it...but I want to play too!

beforeandafter27feb12.jpg

edit to add...the pic is either too big or too small lol
    you get the idea.
  • alphafmlwolf
    alphafmlwolf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    really good job :)
  • mlynnea03
    mlynnea03 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're body shaped has completely changed. You are more even now. Gives me hope!!! :smile:
  • _tiifyjo_
    _tiifyjo_ Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    you have worked very hard and the results are awesome!!

Here is mine
    beforeafterjd.jpg

Awesome results.....be careful you don't lose much more or you'll look just like Mark Zuckerberg. I'm looking at your picture thinking, man I know that guy, and then realized why.

I thought he looked familiar too!! HA Now I know why lol. Great results though!!
  • rockchickLaura
    rockchickLaura Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OMG everyone looks amazing!!!! so inspirational....... anyone have any tips/advice to pass on, what diets did you do?
    im currently on the cambridge diet, so far lost 5lb in 3 weeks but im losing motivation and i find it VERY hard to turn sweets/chocs away, also my biggest downfall is late night hunger iv tried fruit, water but nothin helps. iv also started drinkin green tea as i heard it helps lose weight is this true??? anythin anybody can help me with i would be greatful thank you and well done to you all xxx
  • lauravasseur
    Options
    I had to search for a longer time because I don't have any good after fat pictures because I it happend quite fast and I was more occupied with studying than taking pictures. Incidentally I don't have any "good" before skinny pictures either (they are all terrible because I'm in them and I'm fat) because I was ashamed of myself and I rather stood behind the camera than in front of it... :)

here are mine

progress.jpg

Great work! You look fantastic now just need to get in front of the camera more!

You look like a whole different person, cute kid
  • lauravasseur
    Options
    Before:

When I hit goal:
    IMAG0453.jpg

IMAG0734.jpg

IMAG0743.jpg

Wow!! You look amazing and so much younger!!
    I was thinking the same thing, look so much younger, beautiful...all of you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!