Replies

• YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    bump:happy:
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Wow, you ALL look phenomenal. Thanks for sharing your photos. I've only been here a week and I see what can be done if you put your mind (and body) to it. I'm not new to dieting (could win awards for yoyo dieting unfortunately). I hope this site, your success stories & photos can keep me motivated.
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Here is mine...

My big photo is from back in November/December (cant remember exactly when it was :S)
    My slim photo is from last weekend :-)

EDFSDDSS.jpg

Is it just me or does the OP and this beauty look gorgeous in both the b4 and after pics? lol.

The above comment is described as a truism
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Everyone looks AMAZING!!!! So inspirational. Congratulations to you all, the hard work you did really shows!!!!!
  • _Obsession_
    _Obsession_ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are all such an inspiration!!!! cannot wait to get to the point where i can join you all!! WELL DONE ! x
  • frillypantz
    frillypantz Posts: 134
    Options
    I <3 this thread
  • TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    <3 it! xx
  • fitfemmeboss
    Options
    I am up can't sleep and I can not wait to post some success pics right next to all of you...you all are awesome!!!!
  • blazeybug87
    blazeybug87 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was just wondering how long it took you to lose?
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great!!!! Congrats on all of your successes!!!!
  • TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was just wondering how long it took you to lose?

My 1st photo is from October/November and my 2nd photo is from last weekend :-) x
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    me it took roughly 5 months to lose the extra baggage and alot of hard work- i had to change my whole life style- strict calorie limited diet and eat clean- no drinking any soda/power drinks or diet anything and no fast food anything and no drinking liquor period- personal trainer 3 x a week for 5 months and go to the gym 2 times on my own per week . It was something I had to do, I was borderline diabetic and heart desease. I was dying at first lol, but here I am.
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    This is an old one, I lost a lot since then, just haven't updated the photos:
    6954948822_047f2cbdc8.jpg
  • sabbychill
    Options
    You look awesome. You have inspired me for the day. I can't wait until i can post my own before and after pics..
  • m1311
    m1311 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Before:
    4780033993_bccb638cb2.jpg

When I hit goal:
    IMAG0453.jpg

2 months of maintaining my weight--after adding running + lifting in (even smaller!):

IMAG0734.jpg

IMAG0743.jpg

Wow. Like many of the amazing pictures here, I am sure that your acquaintances would not recognize you if they saw you in a crowd with that change. You are just lovely, but better than that, you look incredibly happy!
  • monkeyriley
    monkeyriley Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    After: 175.6 (taken about 5 minutes ago in my office at work)
    Before: 226-232ish (circa November 2009)

13054613_5037.jpg13054613_331.jpg
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    After: 175.6 (taken about 5 minutes ago in my office at work)
    Before: 226-232ish (circa November 2009)

13054613_5037.jpg13054613_331.jpg

That's awesome! Congrats!
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great. I can't wait until I can post a positive reflection of my work.
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Here is my before/during! I still have 10 - 15 pounds to go to my ultimate goal of 130 - 135.

Screenshot2012-06-09at31340PM.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!