13»

Replies

• AlmondTheGreat
    Options
    Bring it on. Nothing exciting ever happens :(
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laughs this morning! Joel Stein wrote a great article in Time magazine's January 2012 issue about this...I think that pretty much summed it up for me. Regardless, if I'm going to die on 12/21/12, I AIN'T GONNA DIE FAT!
  • outlaw5353
    outlaw5353 Posts: 50
    Options
    well dmanit if the world ends when i finally get my abs to show ugh atleast ill be sexy getting blown up
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    We will wake up "disappointed again" if the world doesn't end? Really?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    It's true. The world is going to end on December 21st this year. I'm taking several vacation before then. Running all my credit cards to the max and then applying for more credit. I'm also ordering a brand new Lamborghini. On credit. Should be done end of September. No Money Down! No Payments for 90 Days!

By the time my credit catches up to me and the first payment on the new Car is due, the world will have ended. Winning.

Contemplating taking up smoking, too. Maybe hallucigenics. I think I can keep it under control, but on the edge, until December 21st.

Rolling like a Boss until the end.
  • jb140
    jb140 Posts: 29
    Options
    It's true. The world is going to end on December 21st this year. I'm taking several vacation before then. Running all my credit cards to the max and then applying for more credit. I'm also ordering a brand new Lamborghini. On credit. Should be done end of September. No Money Down! No Payments for 90 Days!

By the time my credit catches up to me and the first payment on the new Car is due, the world will have ended. Winning.

Contemplating taking up smoking, too. Maybe hallucigenics. I think I can keep it under control, but on the edge, until December 21st.

Oh Yeah, Baby....

Like a BOSS!!! :happy:
  • outlaw5353
    Options

• outlaw5353
    Options
    ^^this guys going to wake up on the 22 and be like o f@ck