Physical Activity List (Brainstorming Session)

Options
1235»

Replies

• gchutson
    gchutson Posts: 657
    Options
    pole dancing
    ballet
    cycling
    swimming
    zumba :D

Yes. Pole dancing. That fits me perfectly.
  • gchutson
    Options
    Not one person suggested Midget Tossing. Hmm.
  • msmathias81
    Options
    I used to hate the treadmill also. But I love music and learned to combine the two. As long as I'm listening to a really great playlist and keep my eyes off the timer...I can go forever. I even ran a marathon on the treadmill.

Free-dancing, also fun.

Surprise calorie burner...House cleaning. You'd be amazed at how many calories you burn just cleaning your house!
  • gchutson
    Options
    I used to hate the treadmill also. But I love music and learned to combine the two. As long as I'm listening to a really great playlist and keep my eyes off the timer...I can go forever. I even ran a marathon on the treadmill.

Free-dancing, also fun.

Surprise calorie burner...House cleaning. You'd be amazed at how many calories you burn just cleaning your house!

Agreed. I would be surprised how many calories I would burn cleaning my house as well.

To date: 0
  • noiresoul
    noiresoul Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Swimming
    Just Dance on Wii - I'm super competitive with my sister so the time flies by
    Window Shopping - I've gone four hours before and it was constant walking because I kept on looking at everything
  • gchutson
    Options
    Swimming
    Window Shopping - I've gone four hours before and it was constant walking because I kept on looking at everything

Hmm. Can't see me listing "shopping" on my lists of "fun workouts."
  • noiresoul
    noiresoul Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Swimming

Hmm. Can't see me listing "shopping" on my lists of "fun workouts."

Doesn't have to be for clothes, I was computer shopping.