wedding dress

Options
apparently i looked like a fat slut on my wedding day so thats motivation to get slim right!!

Replies

• macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    HUH???? Someone told you that?
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    HUH???? Someone told you that?

If someone told you that then you need to ditch them from your life.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    apparently i looked like a fat slut on my wedding day so thats motivation to get slim right!!

WHAT??? Who told you that???
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Straighten your fingers as if to give someone a high five.

Now bring your thumb in line with your fingers and pull them back as far as you comfortably can so that the heel of your palm is jutting out in front of the rest of your hand.

Now with your hand in that position thrust forcefully, aiming for the persons nose.

Congratulations, you have just completed a palm strike and have simultaneously solved the issue of what to do when someone says something f***ing retarded about a bride.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    What I've heard from the person who said it was that "it was just their personal opinion" so they're free to be as rude as they like. :laugh:

:flowerforyou: What's wrong sugar, talk to strangers...
  • macpatti
    Options
    Oh, wait....your husband is on here, too, so you posted this so he could see the replies you get??? I've seen that done before.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Other people's opinions of you are none of your business.

Did you love your dress? Are you happily married? Then nothing else matters.
  • Dayeonaira
    Dayeonaira Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Caroline you did not look like a fat slut on your wedding day. people can be so pathetic. theyre not worth your time hun
  • BrettPGH
    Options
    Oh, wait....your husband is on here, too, so you posted this so he could see the replies you get??? I've seen that done before.

And the "Gettin' to the bottom of it" award goes to...
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    OMG who told you that i hope that you have told them exactly what to do with their opinion !!!:mad: what a terrible thing to say !!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

So we're guessing her husband said this? Wow. I hope we are wrong.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    this shi*t cray.

^^^First thing to pop in my head.
  • macpatti
    Options
    Him or maybe someone else on here and she hopes that person will see this thread.
  • BrettPGH
    Options

All we know so far is someone else here knows her but everyone's keeping all mum about the details. I hate that, why start a thread?

If I wanted unresolved problems I'd just watch Lost again!
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options

I love weddings but some selfish and sadistic people like to use them as opportunities to create drama. I think they do this mostly because they are sad and pathetic human beings who relish is other peoples misery.

Don't let their unsolicited and unwanted opinions bother you.
  • andiimarie
    andiimarie Posts: 114 Member
    Options

I love weddings but some selfish and sadistic people like to use them as opportunities to create drama. I think they do this mostly because they are sad and pathetic human beings who relish is other peoples misery.

Don't let their unsolicited and unwanted opinions bother you.

^^^This is so true. Also, remember you can pick what people you want in your life. You don't have to let negative, drama creating people into your life to stir up trouble.
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i think it has been someone on here or a friend of theirs and maybe they think its acceptable so she is trying to prove how it is not who knows ?? the only people who know the truth are the person who said it and who they said it to :huh:
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options

All we know so far is someone else here knows her but everyone's keeping all mum about the details. I hate that, why start a thread?

^^ This
  • macpatti
    Options
    I love weddings but some selfish and sadistic people like to use them as opportunities to create drama

Sooooo many ways to create drama. People will even use MFP and start a random thread with a one liner hoping for drama.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Bwahahahaha!