wedding dress

Replies

• Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,689 Member
    I didn't look as slutty as I wanted on my wedding day, because I felt too fat. :(
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    I looked AMAZING on my wedding day.... But that's just my opinion...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    I didn't look as slutty as I wanted on my wedding day, because I felt too fat. :(

I was pregnant on my wedding day so... yeah... I was fat!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    I love weddings but some selfish and sadistic people like to use them as opportunities to create drama

Sooooo many ways to create drama. People will even use MFP and start a random thread with a one liner hoping for drama.
    this is so rude, she is obviously on here for support. maybe she feels like being dramatic because she is having a hard day.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    I was fat on my wedding day because I didn't apply myself to fitness enough last year. And you know what? I still looked like the most beautiful effing' princess ever.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    this is so rude, she is obviously on here for support. maybe she feels like being dramatic because she is having a hard day.

I agree; my comment was rude if she's just having a hard day. If that's the case, then I apologize. If she did do it just so the person who said it could read it, then my comments stand. That happens here, so it's not that far-fetched.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    That priest needs replacing....
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member

Haha!
  • foxyforce

I agree; my comment was rude if she's just having a hard day. If that's the case, then I apologize. If she did do it just so the person who said it could read it, then my comments stand. That happens here, so it's not that far-fetched.

but who cares? if someone called her a fat slut they deserve a little walk of shame here or there.

eff haters man! you can do this OP!!!!!
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    that is sooooooo funny !!! :laugh:
  • polly_lops
    polly_lops Posts: 35 Member
    She posted less than an hour ago...give her some time to reply people!!
  • As long as you enjoyed your day, who cares what you looked like. Looks are temporary and can be changed. If your husband or loved one said this to you, move on...they will always treat you like crap. I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE!
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member

i agree with this if it is just for drama effect then really ?? tell the person how they made you feel to their face it will make them feel worse than seeing this and if your having a bad day then i feel sad for you dont let some comments get you down , loose weight for you not a critical person
  • foxyforce
    she is looking for motivation, does it REALLY matter what her other intentions are.
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    I'm certain you were beautiful on your day. The onus is on you to believe in yourself. Always remember:

haters.jpg
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Wow. Unless the comment was made by the other guy you were sleeping with, this comment is totally out of line
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    this shi*t cray.

^^^First thing to pop in my head.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cazkath96
    cazkath96 Posts: 60 Member
    hey guys sorry for late delay was just making tea. no not a family friend someone on facebook inboxed me saying it. they r friends with my hubby ex!! well it'll just give me motivation to lose :-D
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    hey guys sorry for late delay was just making tea. no not a family friend someone on facebook inboxed me saying it. they r friends with my hubby ex!! well it'll just give me motivation to lose :-D

How horrible... Sure use it as motivation... I recommend you take a kickboxing class for your exercise so you can knock that ***** out!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member

You message them back with every nasty word you know! And then a stern look to the husband for knowing such people.

Seriously unload on whoever that is. Don't hold anything back.

Let me know if you need help.