"Coming Full Circle"

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Good morning Cindy, Tanya. and Maggie.
    Good morning to Debbie too. Still looking for you.
    I am off to the Eye doctor this morning. Seems like all of my doctors want to see me this month. Other than that I am doing fine. Did manage to get my 3 short walks in yesterday. I gain 3 1/2 lbs this week. Thats what a wacky week will do for you. I am sure we all had them at one time or another. Just going to buckle up and carry on with my plans.

Have a good day all.
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Hi again, I decided to walk 5 miles. wheww ! I'm a bit tired ! :smile: Marie, Yep we all have little stalls and setbacks. Just get right back on track and you'll be fine. ttfn- Cindy :heart:
  • CALIECAT
    Thanks Cindy. I sent Debbie an PM off but haven't heard from her. I hope all is well with and her family.
    Five miles that is a bunch. I bet your are really looking good. I do good getting 10 minutes in. ut I do it 3 times a day. Every little bit help. It wont be long till you get to go on your vacation and see your dad. Will missed you while you are gone. But i know how you are looking forward to it.
  • Cindysunshine
    Marie, I'm thinking of buying a laptop so I can keep logging my food and keep up with my groups while I'm in MO. I'm at work now and it's so sloooow. I work until 8 pm. I am going to get contact lenses this Thursday and I'm so exited. I used to wear them all the time but I haven't had a new prescription in a couple of years. I think I'm going to walk 5 miles every day I work. Your right any amount of walking is great !!! Have a great night. Cindy :heart:
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Good Morning Everyone:flowerforyou:

I have some good news to share. I have less than 10 pounds to lose now until I am healthy. I can't believe it. I am very happy right now:bigsmile: All that work is starting to pay off.

-Tanya
  • CALIECAT
    Tanya, congats. You are heading in the right direction. I bet it feels so good to get down there. You are doing a wonderful job.

Where is Maggie? I love those happy image she post .

Cindy , Wow Cindy you are mowing them on down. good job.

I got a PM off to Debbie but have not heard from her.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Hi there ... it's me. Sorry I've been a little MIA ... I've been feeling pretty under the weather lately and the past couple of days it's been pretty bad. They're getting me in for an upper GI first thing in the morning to see if it shows anything. Sorry I've neglected you all. I'm hoping to get back to work and back on track in the morning after the silly testing is done.

good_night_003.gif
  • tanya7712
    Hey Maggie, glad to see you here. Hope everything goes okay and you feel better.

Good Morning Cindy and Marie, how are your monings soo far? I feel great:bigsmile: I've been losing 3 pounds a week for the past 2 weeks.

I've tried to contact Debbie as well. We'll see if she write back. Hope she's okay. I will keep you guys posted.

Have a great day:flowerforyou:

-Tanya
  • CALIECAT
    Hi Tanya. hey 3 lbs each week that is great . Keep it up you"re be at goal befoe you now it.

Cindy, you are doing just fantastic. Those lbs are just flying off of you. great going.

Maggie, Love your little kittty cat. Hope you are felling better by now.

I called my doctor about my weight gain and she increase my water pills and I dropped 1 1/2 lbs since yesterday Glad to know it just wasn't me. Keeping a close watch on my food chart and increasing my fiber. Been kind of lack on my fiber here lately.

Have a good day.
  • Cindysunshine
    Hello everyone :flowerforyou: I hope everyone had a great day !! I did. I went to the eye Dr. and got my eyes examined and came out wearing contacts. :smile: I came home and walked 2 miles. Cleaned up a bit and swam for about an hour. I just finished the 30 day shred. I'm going to walk 2 more miles in about an hour. My day off has been fun. :smile: I need to make a grocery list up for next week and fold some laundry. Marie- Thanks sooo much !!! Your such a sweet lady ! :flowerforyou: Tanya- WAY TO GO!!!!!!! I lose around 3 pounds a week steadily. It feels great hugh?? Maggie- I hope your feeling better. :smile: Ok guys - I'll talk to everyone tomorrow. Have a great night . Cindy :heart:
  • magglett
    Hi Everyone ... I have to whine a bit. I haven't been feeling very well at all this past week ... something going on in the digestive track ... ugh!!! It is pretty painful; I'm all puffy, stopped up, and bloated and I feel like there's a volcano in me. Anyway ... I just had an upper GI and will have some follow up testing done next week. So we'll see if anything shows up. My problem is that I'm a big suck when I don't feel well so I not only fell off of the wagon but I dove off head first. I have eaten all whilly nilly this week and had no exercise ... got on the scale this morning to see if I did any damage and I'm up 4 lbs just since Monday. Yowsers!!! I am feeling so angry with myself and I've got the blues now. I'm sure this will pass and I'll get back on track ... I'm just shocked at how easy it is for my body to gain and how difficult it is to lose. Sorry to vent ... but I just had to get it out.
    sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-emoticon-000346-large.gif
  • CALIECAT
    Maggie. sorry to hear you are down in the weather.that is more than likely that is mostly water retentions you are holding. when you gained that fast. I just coming off of a water gained, and my docter put me on an extra water pill and it is coming off. My daughter is going thru some of what you are going thru and her Doctor is running all kinds of test on her. She usally have a bad spell on the weekend.

Tanya and Cindy our thee pounders lost every week. Keep it up.

This old gal is doing fine, I am losing all that water weight now.I should start feeling better soon.

For Breakfast this morning it will be :
    1 poached egg
    a sl of whole wheat buttered toast
    1/2 cantalope
    big glass of ice water

This is from a 1972 diet of weight watchers book.

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday.
    Marie
  • tanya7712
    Maggie, everyone has their ups and downs, just don't give up. Hang in there. It always gets better:smile:

So, I have to BBQ's today and it's raining cats and dogs here:grumble: and Tropical Storm Danny is heading are way. This weekend will be a wash out for me:angry:

Hope everyone else has a nice weekend:flowerforyou:

Talk soon,

-Tanya
  • magglett
    026.gif
  • magglett
    Oh my goodness ... this made me giggle ...

ladyshootingscale.gif
  • Cindysunshine
    Hi everyone, I'm getting ready to leave for work. I work 4-8 pm tonight. How is everyone? I walked 3 miles this morning and had planned to walk 2 more tonight but I think I better go shopping. We need groceries and I have to buy some things for our MO trip. I think Subway will be dinner tonight. What does everyone have planned for the weekend? I'm working again tomorrow an Sunday I have off. I think dh will be working all weekend so I doubt we go do anything. Have a great evening everyone. Cindy :heart:
  • CALIECAT
    Maggie, I feel like doing my scales like that. I got a kick out of it. Hope you are feeling better now.
  • CALIECAT
    Hi Cindygirl, You just stay busy all the time.
    My supper tonight will be baked Salmon, Brusell spouts, and califlower. Just finish an Apple for my afternoon snack.And then after supper a nice little walk. Sammy will let me know when it is time to go.

How is your kids?
  • Cindysunshine
    Marie, Everyone is fine here. We just got home. I got my nails done and wen't to my favorite store- Bath & Body works. I stocked up there and found a nice leather purse I love that the vendor knocked $10.00 off the price. I did my grocery shopping and now I'm getting ready to hit the hay. Have a great night- Cindy :heart:
  • CALIECAT
    Cindy, Tanya, Maggie and Debra :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Good Sunday morning to all. :drinker: :drinker:
    We have had some really pleasant weather here lately.:happy: :happy:
    Tuesday is wegh in day for me.:sad:
    Hope I maintained what I have lost this week.:yawn:
    Have a lovely day.:love: