Keep up the great work! You look great!
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Fantastic I am proud to have you as mfp :) your doing amazingly just think how great you'll look on your wedding day :)
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job m8...Keep it up..
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    AWESOME simply AWESOME..... well done
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow. Totally amazing!!!!

How did you lose it so quickly?
  • kat5556
    kat5556 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    What you're doing for yourself will also benefit your children in so many positive ways. You'll be around for them, be able to do more with them and you're setting such a good example for them. You're an inspiration for all of us!
  • beggaboo2000
    beggaboo2000 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    vow!!! great job, you got this!!
    p.s. I wish I could find out how to put those pics in, hahaha:)
  • Cant0na
    Cant0na Posts: 34
    Options
    Wow in only 6 months that is very impressive!
    Your partner and kids must very proud of you, you are looking great.
  • murdie
    murdie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Awesome, good job! Isn't the best reward feeling better and being able to move better! Keep up the great work!
  • samrdhi
    samrdhi Posts: 7
    Options
    Would defenitely like to know what helped. Gym OR diet Control ???
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    Options
    wow john. way to go!! keep up the great work!!
  • allisfair
    allisfair Posts: 2
    Options
    your looking great!! love picture threads always encourages me that little bit more :)

keep up the good work!!!
  • samanthabeever1610
    samanthabeever1610 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wow :) ur doing fantastic u should very proud of the progress u have madeso far :) keep it up n u will b a slim n handsome groom lol
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done ur doing fantastic! Ur looking great too :-)
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hi John,
    Good for you, I think you are doing fantastically and totally understand where you are coming from. I lost 8 stone nearly 5 years ago now and have kept it off. I feel like an am a different person and it has freed me up to do stuff I never would have done before including a 10k run and loads of other stuff.
    If you would like to add me on here please do so, I am on everyday and almost always positive!!!
    Good Luck
    Jules xx
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Options
    Excellent, excellent, excellent!! Keep up the good work!!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hi John, I just wanted to say you are doing great! You should be really proud of yourself and your accomplishments. I also wanted to add that by losing weight you will be there for your kids! I am from a family of 4 and my dad was overweight most of my life (I'm the "baby"). He was constantly told he was a walking "time bomb" and was probably close to 500 lbs. I lost my dad when I was barely 18 years old. Had I been a bit older and more knowledgeable, I would have supported him and helped him the best I could so he would be here to see his grandchildren today. Not a day goes by I don't miss my dad terribly - it is like just yesterday he left this earth. And senselessly, he was taken from us by carrying too much weight. :(

Keep up the awesome work -- for YOU and for your kids! Trust me -- they may not think they "want" you around during their teenage years (!!!) but they truly do and they will want you around when they are grown up too!
  • flyingcarbaccio
    flyingcarbaccio Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is John, I have 4 children Girl 15, Girl 13, Girl 7, Boy 5 and im hoping to get married soon (when ive lost some weight and I feel better about myself). Ive always been on the big side but the past 8 years ive just piled on the weight.

And over christmas I thought to myself I need to change so didnt over eat over christmas/ new year and on 2nd of Jan got myself weighed and I could have cried I was 31st (434lbs)(196.8kg)

So my journey begin 2nd Jan then my g/f found the MFP app on android market.

Joined a Gym 12th March 2012 (Now go twice a week to a Gym)

Paid for full membership at Gym 2nd May 2012 for a Year , I really like the gym, didn't think I would.

2nd Jan = 196.8kg
    14th Jan = 193.5kg (Day I joined MFP)
    20th Feb = 183.8kg
    19th March = 176.5kg
    16th April = 170.2kg
    14th May = 165.7kg
    11th June = 163.5kg

Jan 2012
    1-Jan2012.jpg

March 2012
    3March2012.jpg

June 11th 2012
    6-11thJune1635kg.jpg

Jan 2012
    Jan2012.jpg

March 2012
    4-2012March24th.jpg

11th June 2012
    7-11thJune1635kg.jpg

I still have a lot of work to do and I have a lot of people to THANK (Friends / Family and MFP Friends) for all the kind words and support.

My Journey cont ............ :happy:

PS, TYVM Tulipea on the message on how to post pics :drinker:

Great job! You look awesome! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!