What are your views on....wait for....CHEESE?

Replies

• BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Cheese is delicious ... but so unhealthy!!

Cheese is not unhealthy it is a part of a balanced diet!!!!!! And soon we will be making cheese shampoos and body washes, it's a very great cleanser!!
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Cheese is delicious ... but so unhealthy!!

Why?

I mean...keeping in mind that I'm not talking about processed cheese....Is cheese any more unhealthy than whole milk? or butter? Yes butter gets a bad rep but it's only unhealthy if it's not eaten in moderation.
  • lukeout007
    It differs in price the same way alcohol or meat differs....it's based on quality (which is generally affected by age, production, etc.)

And american cheese (while delicious) isn't really cheese. Or at least...it's basically the *kitten* child of the cheese world.

What do you mean age!!!? So people want to eat old cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Yes. Cheese is aged. So is meat. So is alcohol. Usually the best stuff is aged (at least for my taste).
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 644 Member
    Thats right Becca, but don't forget the Ener-Cheeze!!!! Caffeinated cheese, which is expected to completely overtake the coffee market!!
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    It differs in price the same way alcohol or meat differs....it's based on quality (which is generally affected by age, production, etc.)

And american cheese (while delicious) isn't really cheese. Or at least...it's basically the *kitten* child of the cheese world.

.....all cheese is old except cheeses like mozzarella and even then it goes through what I think is a fermentation stage.. lol
  • BeccaLevine

Yes. Cheese is aged. So is meat. So is alcohol. Usually the best stuff is aged (at least for my taste).

Some things are better aged but really aged cheese gets moldy I think!!
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    cheese is one of those foods I can't possibly live without! lol I love provolone! Everyone buys cheese and with increase demand the cost goes up right? ( my economics teacher would be proud... lol)
  • lukeout007

Some of the best cheeses are moldy :)
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    cheese is one of those foods I can't possibly live without! lol I love provolone! Everyone buys cheese and with increase demand the cost goes up right? ( my economics teacher would be proud... lol)

You and me would get along great!!!!!!! Cheese is the master of the universe!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Cheese is my favorite - especially good cheddars, fontinas and jacks and other mild cheeses. :drinker: I despise pungent cheeses with visible molds - so nasty. :sick:
  • BeccaLevine

Oh my gosh!!! No one time I ate like some white american on a sandwich right, little did I know it was moldy!!! I had food poisoning for a day after that!! I am sorry but mold does not taste good!!
  • lukeout007

Oh my gosh!!! No one time I ate like some white american on a sandwich right, little did I know it was moldy!!! I had food poisoning for a day after that!! I am sorry but mold does not taste good!!

Ummm....K?

There's got to be some trolling going on here....
  • BeccaLevine

Ummm....K?

I am not a troll!!! I was being honest and now you are calling me a little midget with bright hair??
  • lukeout007

Ummm....K?

I am not a troll!!! I was being honest and now you are calling me a little midget with bright hair??

Precisely.
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    Well Becca, your hair will be yellow when we introduce those cheese shampoos we were talking about!!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Cheese = food of the gods.

Of course my great grandfather was a cheese maker, so I have a genetic predisposition. lol
  • BeccaLevine
    That's true!! I really actually liked the troll toys, they had cute gems on their bellies! I want to get a cute gem on my belly!!

tumblr_ksz8mz98IB1qzkzeho1_r1_500%255B1%255D.jpg
  • SoapyPonyLevine

Of course my great grandfather was a cheese maker, so I have a genetic predisposition. lol

I'm so jealous!!!! My great grandfather was the grandfather of a Nazi!!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member

eek!
    thank god, we're not defined by our ancestors in most cases huh?
  • SoapyPonyLevine

eek!
    thank god, we're not defined by our ancestors in most cases huh?

I know right!!! My business partner in this thread is actually realted to Walt Disney!! But that one is cool!!