Are there women out there who WANT smaller breasts?

Options

Replies

• Mizzy91
    Mizzy91 Posts: 63
    Options
    would LOVE to have smaller boobs, I will lose weight from them last!
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Double D here since highschool. I would actually love to be a C Cup...
  • purplejoecool
    Options
    At my biggest I was a D, and after losing a bunch of weight I went to a B and LOVED it!! So much easier to shop for shirts!! I'm now at a C since I gained some weight back, but I'm hoping to shrink them back down to a B. A lot of people think that's crazy, but after feeling like a dumpy D for most of my life, I'll be happy to be smaller!!
  • BettyBeth14
    BettyBeth14 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Me~!!!!! I used to be a lovely C cup, 34 back. Im now a 36DD, most of my dresses dont fit and I cant seem to reduce them no matter where I lose weight from :( x
  • raindance_maggie
    Options
    ME, ME, ME, ME -- i so desparately want to those these gals because no one, and i mean no one looks at my face. my husband watches when we go out and he laughs because he sees people taking double takes on me; men and women. i dont like that kind of attention -- even if i were smokin' hot and buff :D
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    that would be me! I've always been big busted so no your not the only one who dreams of this at all. most who wish for bigger don't realize it is very uncomfortable on your back and you have a heck of a time trying to find a good bra that gives support.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I have wanted smaller breasts since mine went from 0 to a C cup in 4th grade and just kept going.
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I am one of the rare women that is chuffed that I have dropped from a double G to large DD,small E :)

I love my new smaller boobies!
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    im just curious though... how do you wonderful girls get such nice pair of boobs?? I can't even have cleavage.. :grumble:
  • sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I've been at a C...and honestly I think I would be happy with a small B or an A...I'm not really into boobs for myself...they're annoying imo...and quite frankly I wouldnt mind being flat :wink:
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Me~!!!!! I used to be a lovely C cup, 34 back. Im now a 36DD,

Same here...

Can't wait for them to shrink back to the normal 34C the ought to be... I hate having this 'ample' cleavage. I feel like my auntie... :huh:
  • EuphonyChloeH
    EuphonyChloeH Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Since I've gained a lot of weight my breast size rocketed to a DD, even bigger I'm sure (haven't wanted to go bra shopping for a bigger size since). At my leanest I was more like a C, and yes, I would like to be a C again!
  • Strawberry_Kitten
    Options
    I wish mine would go down to a D.. at my HW i was 40C and am down/up to a 34GG ****s me off..

I find that clothes that fit my waist and shoulders are far too small for my bust.
  • Tarale1
    Tarale1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If it means my breast will be super perky, then by all means i am game to lose them :laugh:
  • healthyamberB
    healthyamberB Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Would love to be a C. I'm a D now (just pushing a DD). It sucks when i try on dresses with low cuts and everything bulges out! I want them to stay in D:
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be a B. I'm a DDD. Button down shirts are impossible. Sports bras are near to impossible unless I want to skip a mortgage payment to buy one.
  • caroliiine86
    Options
    oh yes i do, i hate having DD, i would want like C
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Kinda off topic, but my boobs appeared to get bigger as I started to exercise. I was a 34A cup in the children's section and no bras from teens or ladies fit me at the end of highschool. As a result of taking off fat around my torso, I am now a 32B for sure, probably a 32C. So, despite the fact that my boobs have only gotten about 1/2 a size bigger, I look WAY more busty than I did in highschool because my waist is probably 3 inches smaller.
  • road2peachtree
    road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Right here honey. Working with an H cup over here and that's AFTER a 50lb loss. I'd love to see a D any day :(
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    Anything bigger than a handful and you're risking a sprained tongue. -Weird Science