Are there women out there who WANT smaller breasts?

Options

Replies

• Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    I would love to go from a 34 C to a 32 A. Never did like those things.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I would love one! DD right now but last summer I looked into a reduction but the amount insurance requires the dr to remove I would be a big A or small B. that freaked me out. Not that I don't like having a big chest but that is too small. Some day I'd like to be able to afford the surgery myself so insurance can't tell me what to do. I get horrible shoulder pain.
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would. I am a 32DDD. I'd like being a large C.
  • abbybean11
    abbybean11 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    what's wrong with DD???? i don't understand women who want smaller breasts if they have that kind of voluptuousness. i have B's and would love to have more goin on!
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    hi i am taking donations for boobies!!!!!!!! mine are practically concave at this point lol
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38 D right now. I'd love to be a 34 or a 36 C but my hubby would rather me be a 36 DD :-P Men! lol! When I started I was a 40D so we will see...
  • CourtneyV89
    CourtneyV89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    YES, smaller please!!!! I just got remeasured because the straps are getting too big, but my cup size actually got bigger :(... I am now a 32DDD. Not looking forward to whats going to happen when I have kids someday :sad:
  • VirtuallyAmy
    VirtuallyAmy Posts: 30 Member
    Options

"I know this sounds weird, but I would love to not have a bum bum or boobs at all. Seriously! They get in the way!! "

Exactly what I was going to say! They get in the way! HA!
  • Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    start running..they might get smaller! LOL....I went from a C to a B.....they are almost too small now....
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I started out at 220 lbs and 40DD, when I lost 100 lbs I went down to a 32B. It was actually the thing I was happiest about. :bigsmile: I'm trying to get back to that and I wouldn't mind if they got a bit smaller...
  • V3ggieL0vinGinger
    Options
    I like having small boobs, but I think mine are a tad TOO small...32 AA. Yeah, it sucks. I kinda would like maybe a 34 B!! Darn these genetics :P
  • BLKeisha
    BLKeisha Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    id love to be full C cup. hopefully then the back pain would go away.

This is me! I would be happy with a full C, a smaller body and no back pain! IVe been a DDD since 8th grade and theyve only gotten bigger with time, children, and weight. My hubby may disagree but as long as im happy he is happy
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    ME!! ME!! Pick me!! lol I was SUPER happy that my chest size shrunk with me. Don't get me wrong, I still have plenty of "girls" for handsome hubby to be happy with. :wink: But now I'M happy with them too.
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Would love to get back to my 36C's... I'm a 40D now and have been for years.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'd love for mine to shrink a little. I think I'd be happiest/look the best with a full C.
  • jlm_getfit
    jlm_getfit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes! In fact I had a breast reduction last summer going from a 38E/F to a full C. Then I gained about 20 lbs in 8 months. I am now down almost 28lbs (with 18 more to go!) and even though I have lost at least 1 band size and a my bra cups are baggy, I still wish that I had told my surgeon to make them a "perky B"! I LOVE having smaller breasts because they have been in my way my whole life.
  • jillp99
    jillp99 Posts: 8
    Options
    I wish!! I am a DD right now and would love to be down to a D or a C. When people tell me I have big breasts sometimes I take it as a stab at me being overweight
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I would love one! DD right now but last summer I looked into a reduction but the amount insurance requires the dr to remove I would be a big A or small B. that freaked me out. Not that I don't like having a big chest but that is too small. Some day I'd like to be able to afford the surgery myself so insurance can't tell me what to do. I get horrible shoulder pain.

Wow.... the doctor would not go smaller than a C on me. He removed 5 pounds of tissue, though! My insurance covered it, but that was a while back, too.
  • killinme
    killinme Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Ok. So I see a lot of posts by women who are a little upset that they have lost breast size with weight. I completely understand, but I am curious if I am one of few that dreams of smaller boobs. I was in 5th grade. 5 ft 2. A size 4. With a D cup. Now a good bit bigger if I actually measure for a bra. Like 34 E by numbers. I would love to be like a C maybe.
    Are there other women who are hoping for that loss?

Edited because auto correct is stupid....

Same here, but when I was at my lowest weight they were a 34F.
    It really sucked. Some people don't lose in the breasts and I am one of those. I would love a boob lift when I am done though.
    Just sayin.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    what's wrong with DD???? i don't understand women who want smaller breasts if they have that kind of voluptuousness. i have B's and would love to have more goin on!

The pain is horrible in my shoulders. On Saturday I looked like I had golf balls on top of my shoulders from the straps on my bra. I also get really bad back pain. My hubby would freak if let insurance have their way! Right now I don't want t spend $6000 on the surgery myself. (that kinda spare $ I don't have sitting around)