Are there women out there who WANT smaller breasts?

Options

Replies

• Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Mine are a small A... I couldnt even.picture myself with these "small" C's everybody else wants! :laugh: I would kill to be bigger and my weightloss is only making them smaller.

Im not trying to sound bitter, Ive pretty much come to terms with how my body naturaly grew.

Just the grass is always greener, eh ladies?
  • cyn4him
    cyn4him Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I was starting to wonder if I was alone.... lol. Least I know I'm not. I have told hubby for years I want reduction. I'm laying on heating pad as I type because my upper back is hurting so bad today I have been in tears. Been in this position or hot bath for about past 8 hours its so bad today.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Heck no! :)
  • waffleflavoredtea
    waffleflavoredtea Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Mine used to be a D cup at my biggest, and now they're 32 B's. I hope to get them even smaller. c: I don't care about other's opinions regarding boob size, small perky boobs are the most attractive to me :)
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a C! I lost 75 lbs in college and went from a DD to a D, big whoop. After nursing my daughter the D cup was a little loose, so I'm hoping maybe when I'm done with this one I'll be a smaller size. Saggier, but smaller :P
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I will NOT be sad if I get a smaller cup size... although when I was a size 2 (I'm 4'10ish and weighed 100 pounds and still had a C/D cup - depending on bra) so I am not getting my hopes up to high.
  • rjspeck
    rjspeck Posts: 5
    Options
    I am only a "D" cup, started out as a C. When I gained all my weight i gained it EVERYWHERE, including there. Not my forte. I would LOVE to be a small B.... it's just extra weight in my book, but to each his own... Needless to say since I have lost 17 pounds I haven't lost my cup size...
  • acora
    acora Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ok. So I see a lot of posts by women who are a little upset that they have lost breast size with weight. I completely understand, but I am curious if I am one of few that dreams of smaller boobs. I was in 5th grade. 5 ft 2. A size 4. With a D cup. Now a good bit bigger if I actually measure for a bra. Like 34 E by numbers. I would love to be like a C maybe.
    Are there other women who are hoping for that loss?

Edited because auto correct is stupid....

I am right there with ya! I have 38DD/DDD boobs now, and although my man sure loves them, I cannot wait for my boobs to get smaller! Having big breasts is not all fun and games--my neck and back hurt all the time because of them. I'd love to be a solid D or C!
  • tempestrising
    Options
    what great topic..I would love to be a cup size smaller.
    Trying to run is killer pain..I usually double up on sports bras,
    I hate the boobie bounce :ohwell:
  • gonnabethinandfit
    gonnabethinandfit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I definitely want mine to shrink! As a teenager I just feel like a 36D is too big, sometimes I feel like they're making me appear bigger in general... they're soooo heavy to exercise with, even with a good sports bra on! I hate it. I always stretch my friends' shirts when I borrow them, and tube tops are just not even a possibility because for one, I rarely see one that was even designed for bigger than a B cup and two, I can't go without a bra.. ever... I can't even wear strapless bras because it doesn't work, they're too heavy!!! I want to be a 34B. One's trash is another's treasure I guess.. big boobs are definitely not a treasure for me..
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Yup. I was like that, but that's why I got breast reduction surgery. :P Now I'm looking forward to even smaller boobs after losing a bit of weight. :)

(also a flat stomach wootwoot)
  • healthyfityoga
    Options
    HELL YEAH!! I am a 42B and they ****ing sag sag sag. its disgusting. i want them smaller and perky!
  • leanne2376
    leanne2376 Posts: 217
    Options
    I really hope that my bust size reduces as i am losing weight - plastic surgery is always an option
  • melissa_leah
    melissa_leah Posts: 107
    Options
    Yeah I am hoping to get to around a C as well... I feel like i look silly in certain clothes
  • brittanyanneg
    Options
    I was upset when I went from a C to a B. My sister always makes fun of my because I have 'nothing' now.:/
  • iamcielo
    iamcielo Posts: 1
    Options
    oh god, yes! i had 36C's that i loved and now they are 38D's. it sucks to wear buttoned shirts and have the buttons gap and everything really cute is always made for smaller breasts. they just feel too big and i know they grew when i gained weight so i am hoping they shrink as i lose. along with my butt and waistline.
  • CdnPgnMom
    CdnPgnMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am a 40DD and I would KILL for a smaller chest! I've been on the large side (chest-wise) my entire life and I hate it!
  • chantalb20
    chantalb20 Posts: 132
    Options
    Yes! I was an Australian 8G (no idea US, maybe a 30? :/) until last year. I'm 95lbs and a DD-E. it's ridiculous. I want to be a B-C cup.
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    I want my Bs back! LOL although it is (kind of, not really) annoying now because my D bras don't fit!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    7 years ago, at age 22, I had a breast reduction. I went from a 38F to a 38C.

Over the years and two pregnancies I gained a bit of that back, but I can honestly say that now I'm more like a 36C, and I'm so happy. What really thrills me is that I weigh more than I did when I met my husband by about 10 pounds, but wear the same size shirt because I don't have to accommodate for my huge breasts. You have no idea how happy it makes me.

And honestly, as I've seen those measurements shrink, it's been thrilling. So yes, I know where you are coming from. :-)