Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Are there women out there who WANT smaller breasts?

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Before I started losing, I was at least proportionate! Now, I'm pretty sure I lost all my weight in my boobs. I put on a shirt yesterday that was 2 sizes smaller then usual and up top it fit great, but was still tight around my waist :( So now I've got what I call the Snowman Effect.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,508 Member
    **raises hand**

I was an A cup when I got pregnant with my first son. I grew a cup a week until it stopped at DDD. With my other kids I went up to a G cup. Now that I haven't nursed in years, I am at a DD. I hate it. But...I'm scared of surgery.
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    I have a friend who would be happy if she had just enough boobs to be recognized as a female. She hates hers, it kinda makes me sad.
  • Gulzilly
    Gulzilly Posts: 238 Member
    ME! I am a 36DD and I want to be a 34B.
  • dawnmarie57
    dawnmarie57 Posts: 53 Member
    In 2007, the day after my 50th birthday, I had a breast reduction. So glad I did. I would never want to be that size again. Losing weight and gaining so many years really took it's toll and I had 3 kids. So I did it for pain relief because it hurt so much to exercise. One of the best decisions I ever made. Went from a 42 DD to a 38C. It was only a total of just over 3#, but what a difference it made.
  • michelle850
    michelle850 Posts: 65 Member
    YES!!!!!! They've gotten larger with every weight gain over the years, from a b to a dd, every time i've lost weight they stay, I would LOVE to lose some!!!!!
  • echowilde
    echowilde Posts: 7
    I'm at a C cup, and they look tiny compared to the rest of my body.

I'll be more than happy if they get smaller, l just want them to look right.
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    I have had 2 (TWO) breast reductions..they always grow back when I gain weight. Apparently, as I am a D cup, AGAIN..I am supposed to have larger breasts. OK GOD, I get it. But, can you PERK 'EM UP??

Nicolette
  • peterson_jessica
    peterson_jessica Posts: 119 Member
    I loveeee my B cups. I have noticed that they seem a little bigger since starting Insanity... not sure how I feel about that, but I'm not to a C yet so I'm happy!
  • Jamee_J
    Jamee_J Posts: 63
    I just want them to be even. Lol. I have 1 thats a D and the other is an A. After I hit my ultimate goal, I am getting my ladies fixed:) oh, and they have been this way since I got them.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    I don't think I've lost much weight in my boobs... but then again, I don't have much their in the first place!

I was a B before I started losing weight, and I'm a B after losing weight.. but they look smaller and more proportionate to my body.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    I so want to be a C again .... and perky!
  • Oh my YES! Medical problems = 80 lbs weight gain. I managed to lose 50 on my own (I did gain 20 back), but didn't lose a bit in boob size. I was crushed. I have cute bras I can no longer wear. DD bras are NEVER cute, and are rarely comfy. What I wouldn't give to not worry about lugging these ball and chains around. I wonder......would I walk different, maybe have a wee bit of a skip in my step? I sure look forward to finding out.
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    ~raises hand high~
    Oh HELL yes! I would love to be like a D or so. Im currently about a G, so ya. It makes everything hard to do, running, etc. Plus clothes fit better.
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    I just want them to be even. Lol. I have 1 thats a D and the other is an A. After I hit my ultimate goal, I am getting my ladies fixed:) oh, and they have been this way since I got them.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but that just sounds awful to deal with! I can't even imagine what a pain that must be. I hope that works out for you!
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Me! I was a B all my life, and went up to C after having the kid. So want to be a B again.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    I think that it's not so much the loss in size that bothers women, but the way they look after weight loss. I would love to have perky little b cups. They would fit my body really well. But unfortunately, after losing weight from two pregnancies, I was left with empty skin on my chest and very little breast tissue. So, I got implants, and now I am a 32DD. Sounds big, but the only reason my cup size is so big is because my band size is small. I would choose natural, perky B cups over fake DDs anyday.
  • cyn4him
    cyn4him Posts: 83 Member
    You large breasted girls have to realize, that when you say you want your breasts smaller and to a C cup...those of us that are naturally small chested...a C cup is considered big to us!

A lot of women that get augmented, a lot of times their goal is a C or a D cup....which to you blessed girls is small!! haha! I guess it is all about what you start out with.

Haha. In no way do I think a c is small. Just would be small enough for me going from size I am....
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Im a DD and they do get in the way and annoying but if they go away with my weight loss i won't miss em!
  • cyn4him
    cyn4him Posts: 83 Member
    I'm not big.... but I know where you're coming from! I tell my sisters that I don't want to be big (like them) cause they get in the way of exercising! :P when you have children and breast feed, they do shrink... mine did.

Not for everyone. I went from a DD to a DDD, and stayed there until my reduction (almost 3 years later).

Same here. Mine never went down. Nursed 3 kids. Guess I should be satisfied they are still "pretty". Just heavy. And cant find really cute bras / swimsuits/ tank tops and dresses fit funny a lot of time. And I have to alter all of my dress shirts.