Are there women out there who WANT smaller breasts?

Options

Replies

• juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I would also love to be smaller - I'm a D and don't tend to lose weight in my chest so will likely stay right there - but a girl can dream of a C!
  • Jd1360
    Jd1360 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    If my breasts would go down a cup size, I'd be in heaven. But alas, 40 pounds off and NOTHING. Not an inch. Evil boobs.
  • omanitshann
    omanitshann Posts: 179
    Options
    When I was a D i wanted smaller boobs so bad, and now Im a C and I'm so much happier with my size. People always think I'm weird when I say that, but it seriously makes life so much easier with smaller boobs
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I will always be an A cup, unless I become really overweight ;-;. C seems huge me to already @.@.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Me.
    Mine grew to a D. I want my C cup back. Without sagging hopefully. lol
  • nallynelllb
    Options
    Ugh, I dream of having a C cup again!
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I wanted smaller breasts because it meant I could fit into smaller shirt sizes! I had a C cup when I started and I'm now a B. It looks proportional (size 0-2 pants) and I can wear workout shirts that I couldn't when I was still a C because they were too baggy in the stomach and back but too tight in the chest.
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm not big.... but I know where you're coming from! I tell my sisters that I don't want to be big (like them) cause they get in the way of exercising! :P when you have children and breast feed, they do shrink... mine did.

Not for everyone. I went from a DD to a DDD, and stayed there until my reduction (almost 3 years later).
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I do! When I reach my goal weight, if they're not as small as I want, I'm having a reduction and/or lift (depending on how they finish out, LOL.) I would be completely happy with a small B cup. I'm right between a DD and DDD, AFTER losing 60 lbs. I still have 60 to lose. I would give anything to be able to go braless if I wanted.
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I would love to have smaller breast, am a e want to be a D.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    YES please! I'd love to go back down to a D or even a full C. I mean, WOULD LOVE to.

I'd love to be a D or a full C! I haven't seen a D since high school... C maybe middle school! Oohh wow that would be the day!

I was a C in high school and a D all through college where I played soccer for the university. Then I graduated, quit working out twice a day and boy, did things ever change. PCOS made its appearance, along with a host of other unpleasant things, including massively chesticles. I'm over them, I really am. They're slowly going down along with my weight, which is good, because possibly the slow rate of decline will mean less sag?
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I am hoping so badly to lose some breast size. I started here at 200lbs and a 40D. I am now 177 and still a 40D :mad:
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow, reading these posts, I don't feel as bad. I am a 38DD and they feel like they are constantly in the way and mess with my back, but I'm 5'7". I was a 38D when I was losing weight a year ago....lost 22 lbs and they didn't shrink at all and gained 11 back and went up a cup size =/ And in high school when I was 103 lbs, I was a C cup. I'd love to be back there again so I can buy normal sized shirts and cute bras...and not have to go up a shirt size just to accommodate my breasts. I hope losing 50lbs is enough to get them down a bit.
  • sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a full C!! From DD/DDD I lose and gain weight proportionally so even when I lose weight, my breasts are still big. :(
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 46ddd to a 40d -- and am still trying to lose - - Soooo I'd be happy with a C or D cup. :)
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    I would love to be a C cup again. For those of you who had a breast reduction, is it as painful as they say? I am thinking about having it done
  • blissmanifesto
    Options
    OH heck yeah. I got up as high as a 38J when it was real bad. I had to order bras only online for years. I had to order only British bras. Even after I lost weight I was still like a 30H, so weird. Just recently got down to about a 34DDD and I could not be more pleased. I hope maybe next year I might get down to a 32DD. But yeah, if I could magically make them melt down to, like, a 32C? I would totally do it.
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    I was a 34C before I had my daughter and went to a 38E when I was pregnant. I'm now down to a 34DD and it's ok, but I think I'd be more proportional with a D cup... I just wish they were perky again! I've considered getting a reduction cuz then they'll lift too, but I dunno if they're big enough to warrant that. I'll probably just stick with whatever nature gives me.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I am fairly happy to have smaller girls now. I got tired of always having to worry about too much cleavage and bouncing. Now I feel like its just me, not me and my girls.
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Right now I seem to be in between a B and C cups.
    I've noticed the gaping starting under the arms.
    Not really a fan of that.
    Wouldn't mind so much if I ended up a B...as long as the width around goes down as well :0)