Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Are there women out there who WANT smaller breasts?

Replies

• juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    I would also love to be smaller - I'm a D and don't tend to lose weight in my chest so will likely stay right there - but a girl can dream of a C!
  • Jd1360
    Jd1360 Posts: 170 Member
    If my breasts would go down a cup size, I'd be in heaven. But alas, 40 pounds off and NOTHING. Not an inch. Evil boobs.
  • omanitshann
    omanitshann Posts: 179
    When I was a D i wanted smaller boobs so bad, and now Im a C and I'm so much happier with my size. People always think I'm weird when I say that, but it seriously makes life so much easier with smaller boobs
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    I will always be an A cup, unless I become really overweight ;-;. C seems huge me to already @.@.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Me.
    Mine grew to a D. I want my C cup back. Without sagging hopefully. lol
  • Ugh, I dream of having a C cup again!
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    I wanted smaller breasts because it meant I could fit into smaller shirt sizes! I had a C cup when I started and I'm now a B. It looks proportional (size 0-2 pants) and I can wear workout shirts that I couldn't when I was still a C because they were too baggy in the stomach and back but too tight in the chest.
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    I'm not big.... but I know where you're coming from! I tell my sisters that I don't want to be big (like them) cause they get in the way of exercising! :P when you have children and breast feed, they do shrink... mine did.

Not for everyone. I went from a DD to a DDD, and stayed there until my reduction (almost 3 years later).
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    I do! When I reach my goal weight, if they're not as small as I want, I'm having a reduction and/or lift (depending on how they finish out, LOL.) I would be completely happy with a small B cup. I'm right between a DD and DDD, AFTER losing 60 lbs. I still have 60 to lose. I would give anything to be able to go braless if I wanted.
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    I would love to have smaller breast, am a e want to be a D.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    YES please! I'd love to go back down to a D or even a full C. I mean, WOULD LOVE to.

I'd love to be a D or a full C! I haven't seen a D since high school... C maybe middle school! Oohh wow that would be the day!

I was a C in high school and a D all through college where I played soccer for the university. Then I graduated, quit working out twice a day and boy, did things ever change. PCOS made its appearance, along with a host of other unpleasant things, including massively chesticles. I'm over them, I really am. They're slowly going down along with my weight, which is good, because possibly the slow rate of decline will mean less sag?
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    I am hoping so badly to lose some breast size. I started here at 200lbs and a 40D. I am now 177 and still a 40D :mad:
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Wow, reading these posts, I don't feel as bad. I am a 38DD and they feel like they are constantly in the way and mess with my back, but I'm 5'7". I was a 38D when I was losing weight a year ago....lost 22 lbs and they didn't shrink at all and gained 11 back and went up a cup size =/ And in high school when I was 103 lbs, I was a C cup. I'd love to be back there again so I can buy normal sized shirts and cute bras...and not have to go up a shirt size just to accommodate my breasts. I hope losing 50lbs is enough to get them down a bit.
  • sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    I would love to be a full C!! From DD/DDD I lose and gain weight proportionally so even when I lose weight, my breasts are still big. :(
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    I've gone from a 46ddd to a 40d -- and am still trying to lose - - Soooo I'd be happy with a C or D cup. :)
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    I would love to be a C cup again. For those of you who had a breast reduction, is it as painful as they say? I am thinking about having it done
  • OH heck yeah. I got up as high as a 38J when it was real bad. I had to order bras only online for years. I had to order only British bras. Even after I lost weight I was still like a 30H, so weird. Just recently got down to about a 34DDD and I could not be more pleased. I hope maybe next year I might get down to a 32DD. But yeah, if I could magically make them melt down to, like, a 32C? I would totally do it.
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    I was a 34C before I had my daughter and went to a 38E when I was pregnant. I'm now down to a 34DD and it's ok, but I think I'd be more proportional with a D cup... I just wish they were perky again! I've considered getting a reduction cuz then they'll lift too, but I dunno if they're big enough to warrant that. I'll probably just stick with whatever nature gives me.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    I am fairly happy to have smaller girls now. I got tired of always having to worry about too much cleavage and bouncing. Now I feel like its just me, not me and my girls.
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 336 Member
    Right now I seem to be in between a B and C cups.
    I've noticed the gaping starting under the arms.
    Not really a fan of that.
    Wouldn't mind so much if I ended up a B...as long as the width around goes down as well :0)