Peanut Butter - what kind do you eat?

Options

Replies

• Taneil27
    Taneil27 Posts: 253
    Options
    Smuckers creamy natural!
  • Central Market organics - 100% dry roasted peanuts :)
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Valencia Salted Peanut Butter. Ingredients: peanuts and salt.

Stir once when opened and then refrigerate, and it's got a heavenly texture and never separates. I'm kind of obsessed.
  • poncito
    poncito Posts: 19
    Options
    planters peanut butter, you should try almond butter.. its delish!!! on a yummy warm toast..mmmmmm
  • cpcolepeterson
    Options
    I wish I could get PB2. But since it's so expensive, I use Jif creamy. The norm.
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Kraft extra creamy here -gotta be smooth!
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Teddie Natural smooth for one kiddo and chunky for the other one! LOL
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Whole Foods has a station where you can grind fresh unsalted peanuts (gak) or honey roasted peanuts.
    Fresh honey roasted ground peanuts = crack. I can't buy it anymore. SO. GOOD.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Smucker's natural or organic pb.
    Any kind that has hydrogenated oils is just heart attack in a jar, as my friend like to call it.
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    All natural! Smuckers or Skippy usually, but sometimes I splurge and get a really nice kind.
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Naturally More - Natural Peanut Butter w/ Omega 3 and Flax Seeds
  • quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Smucker's Natural-Creamy. I'm hooked.
    Have the smuckers natural -creamy almost everday on carmel rice cake YUM! Heard there was a crunchy version, but not in my store boo hoo
  • CountryMom03
    CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I will only eat the all natural kinds. My favs are the Skippy All Natural brand (ingred. Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Palm Oil, Salt) can get the unsalted if you choose, or the Smuckers Natural (ingred. Peanuts) LOL The Smuckers takes getting used to without the sugar or salt but after awhile you grow a liking to it and I love it now:)
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Naturally More - Natural Peanut Butter w/ Omega 3 and Flax Seeds

I like all kinds...never heard of this one. Gonna get me some. Thanks
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    store brand and smooth
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You mean there's kinds that exist that are not Jiff extra crunchy? Blasphemy.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    i was a creamy jif girl. but do to me developing issues when eating it (sadface) i must look elsewhere. sun butter was fab. I think i just like roasty nut/seed butters really. heard of barney butter, looking to try it.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Skippy natural is my favorite. I also recently tried Trader Joes' creamy salted PB and liked it. PB2 is decent for smoothies, in oatmeal and for use in some recipes. However, for sandwiches and things like that, I need the real deal.
  • starla5881
    starla5881 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Whole Foods has a station where you can grind fresh unsalted peanuts (gak) or honey roasted peanuts.
    Fresh honey roasted ground peanuts = crack. I can't buy it anymore. SO. GOOD.
    Omfg. WANT. Seriously, that sounds so good.
  • mikewpg1ca
    mikewpg1ca Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Kraft Smooth