Peanut Butter - what kind do you eat?

Options

Replies

• onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter & Co. White chocolate wonderful, The Bees Knees, and Dark Chocolate Dreams. Justin's Maple Almond Butter. Smuckers Natural Creamy and add a drop of honey. PB2 regular and chocolate.
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Skippy, Jif, or Peter Pan both creamy and crunchy depending on what I am having. Bagels with bananas I like creamy. Sandwich I like crunchy.
  • Bree1212
    Bree1212 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    pb2
  • HYBRIDXXX
    HYBRIDXXX Posts: 86
    Options
    KREMA NATURAL SMOOTH & CREAMY. NO ADDED SALT, SUGAR OR HYDROGENATED OILS. ZERO SODIUM & 9 GRAMS OF PROTEIN
  • MariettaDelene
    MariettaDelene Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've been eating the Walmart knock-off of Skippy Reduced Fat Creamy and it's made a huge difference in my weight loss. I'm a PB addict, so I have to have it in my diet. Weeks I really went to town on peanut butter, I saw a lag in my weight loss. Now that I've switched to the reduced fat, I not only like the taste a lot more, but I don't see a dent in my goals.
  • gregpack
    gregpack Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I've tried a bunch of different all natural brands. Some are OK but I prefer JIF crunchy. The little "to go" tubs are just about the right amount to get over my PB fix. I do keep justin's all natural squeeze packs in my vehicle. If I get stuck out somewhere and need some food to hold me over, a squeeze pack of PB spread on some granola bars works well and keeps me from going through a drive through(which can be a bad thing).
  • Audrey403
    Audrey403 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with PB2. I just bought the regular and the chocolate about a week ago and I've already finished the chocolate and I'm about 1/2 through the regular flavor!
  • teacupowl
    teacupowl Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm such a peanut butter addict, I really don't care what it is, as long as it contains mashed up peanuts. ;-D

But recently, I've been really liking the Jif creamy Omega-3 brand. I'm allergic to shellfish, and I pretty much loathe all seafood anyway, so it's a really yummy way for me to get a little extra omega-3 (and totally beats a fish oil supplement for any pb addict!). I also like that it doesn't have to go in the fridge after I open it either.

My special treat is to get freshly-ground honey roasted peanut butter from Fresh Market. :-)
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    We have a store in our area that you can get fresh ground peanut butter. That's what I get and then add a packet of Truvia to sweeten it a little.
  • ReneeMessmann
    ReneeMessmann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jif Creamy and PB2
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Adams. And I bought skippy natural and it's pretty good too.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    You mean there's kinds that exist that are not Jiff extra crunchy? Blasphemy.

Never heard of Jif PB..... yett life goes on!
  • hottiecurls
    Options
    I am loving the raw almond butter from Trader Joe's. It is all natural so no preservatives and no salt. if you really needed some just add a sprinkle. I love to put blueberries or bananas on top of a slice of toast. YUMMY!!
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Right now I am eating peanut butter from my CSA, - so freshly ground.
    Normally, I buy Earth Fare - they have a totally all natural, but I must admit, I like a little salt and sugar in mine, so they have an "old fashioned" that has peanuts, salt and cane sugar. YUM. Always smooth NEVER EVER chunky, though.
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Smucker's natural chunky or creamy
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Freshly ground raw peanut butter. No added junk or palm oil.
  • veganpoler
    veganpoler Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I like Adam's crunchy. Texture is good! If I want ultra smooth I'll go for Maranatha Creamy. But only natural peanut butters. I can't stand Jif or Skippy or any of the no-stir kinds, they feel gross in my mouth! Just peanuts and salt for me.
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    My favorite is just ground peanuts with a touch of salt, left chunky. ;)
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    I prefer Almond butter and eat the Mara Natha all natural no stir creamy .... yummy!
  • kerriann4
    kerriann4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Justin's Maple Almond Butter: Dry Roasted Almonds, Maple Sugar, Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Sea Salt.
    To Die for!!!