Cougar or not

Options

Replies

• jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    The formula is (apparently) Half your age + 7 years. So 32 would be 16+7= 23 :tongue:
    What's the formula for dragons? I know they have to be old enough that they could be your grandma.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I was 19, she was 30+ so in my book 15ish + years diff = cougar I guess
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    46 yo woman dating a guy 29... been together 10 years! :-p

Cougar - You win !!!:wink:
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options

What's the formula for dragons? I know they have to be old enough that they could be your grandma.

Oh wow...I learned something new. Never knew there was a name for that. I'm not sure I wanted to know either....lol
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I heard a cougar is over 40 and about an 8yr age difference
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    The formula is (apparently) Half your age + 7 years. So 32 would be 16+7= 23 :tongue:

Omg what's a dragon?
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Cougar
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Puma
  • jg627
    Options

Oh wow...I learned something new. Never knew there was a name for that. I'm not sure I wanted to know either....lol

Dragon slaying is the way to go.
  • jg627
    Options

Omg what's a dragon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ylOiEjwTM
  • catshark209
    Options
    Maybe if you were 41?
    I don't see the appeal of young guys though, they're too......unfinished. Now older men...:bigsmile:

I like them younger. : ) The older ones can't keep up with me.

You gotta come to my workplace, I'm surrounded by eager young rookies every day ( I sell police supplies ). Some of them are cute.
  • builtforlife
    builtforlife Posts: 259
    Options
    Doesnt sound like a cougar.
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Nope!
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    Options
    Not a cougar. but who cares anyway. At least you have names like Puma, cougar...instead of dirty old man LOL
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Not a cougar. but who cares anyway. At least you have names like Puma, cougar...instead of dirty old man LOL

This
  • catshark209
    Options

Omg what's a dragon?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ylOiEjwTM

:laugh: :laugh:
  • taunto
    Options

I prefer to be called perverted sex freak thank you very much
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options

Sounds good to me.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Funny story...

My dad's second wife has lot of single friends in their 40's. Dad had overheard his second wife's son calling them a bunch of cougars. Thinking he had figured out what this meant from the conversation he had overheard, felt very confident of his understanding of the term.

So he started calling ALL of them cougars to their face. Oh so and so you are SUCH a cougar....

Look at you, you are COUGAR...and so on and so forth.

He gets on the phone with me, a little puzzled (as he often is when he falls into these situations) and says, half of my wifes friends aren't talking to me....they seem to get really upset when I call them Cougars.

Which is what your stepbrother called them! I don't understand!

Dad.... I said .....what is a cougar?

Well, it's a fierce smart successful business woman (because all of these ladies were definitely in that catagory).

(insert maniacal laughing from me here)

No no no...Dad...a cougar is a woman in her forties or older, who chases after younger men for a purely sexual relationship.

oh.....oh NO...no...now I have to apologize to ALL of them.

Me: Go get'em Tiger.

Dad: Wait...what's a tiger?

LOL

oh the tiols and turmoils of dads.

Lauren
  • taunto
    Options
    Funny story...

My dad's second wife has lot of single friends in their 40's. Dad had overheard his second wife's son calling them a bunch of cougars. Thinking he had figured out what this meant from the conversation he had overheard, felt very confident of his understanding of the term.

So he started calling ALL of them cougars to their face. Oh so and so you are SUCH a cougar....

Look at you, you are COUGAR...and so on and so forth.

He gets on the phone with me, a little puzzled (as he often is when he falls into these situations) and says, half of my wifes friends aren't talking to me....they seem to get really upset when I call them Cougars.

Which is what your stepbrother called them! I don't understand!

Dad.... I said .....what is a cougar?

Well, it's a fierce smart successful business woman (because all of these ladies were definitely in that catagory).

(insert maniacal laughing from me here)

No no no...Dad...a cougar is a woman in her forties or older, who chases after younger men for a purely sexual relationship.

oh.....oh NO...no...now I have to apologize to ALL of them.

Me: Go get'em Tiger.

Dad: Wait...what's a tiger?

LOL

oh the tiols and turmoils of dads.

Lauren

HAHA its funny because it involves old people

*ducks and hide*