Replies

• sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Yum! Thanks for the idea!
  • jesspnk4
    jesspnk4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Never thought to mix the yogurt with pb- sounds fantastic and perfect for my pb addiction!
  • llissa1971
    Options
    Sounds great. Thanks
  • GarthBear
    GarthBear Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • jcash6
    jcash6 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • ashlielinn
    ashlielinn Posts: 920
    Options
    Bump!
  • jackie87xx
    jackie87xx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mrskymberly
    mrskymberly Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    PB2 is powdered peanut butter that has most of the fat taken out. Basically they squeeze the oil out of roasted peanuts and what remains in the powder. It is only 53 calories per 2 Tablespoons (versus 180 in traditional peanut butter.) I've tried it and it is really good. I like to add a bit to my oatmeal or yogurt along with some sugar free jam or dark chocolate chips. It definitely satisfies the peanut butter craving! I have also tried the chocolate PB2 and it is good as well. You can find it in health food stores (whole foods) or online. I know that Amazon carries it.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    this soundsl ike the smartest thing ever. i am def. gonna try.
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    Might try this with some unsweetened cocoa powder....yum
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    sounds like a dream.. might have to try this.. though not sure if i can get a good coolwhip here. hmm will have to check it out.. does it work well with plain low fat yogurt?
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options
    there is such thing as walden farms calorie free peanut butter. just be warned that it tastes slightly different than the actual peanut butter. but i may try this and see if it tastes yummy.
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    *BUMP*
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    It's unfortunate that Cool whip contains high fructose corn syrup....thinking the Chobani yogurt and peanut butter is a much healthier option

isnt it made w/ oil too? yuck
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yum!
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Also good if you pour it into a reduced fat graham cracker crust and drizzle with sugar free hershey syrup. Nice peanut butter pie :)
  • drgooch
    drgooch Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I just texted my husband to pick up Cool Whip Free after work LOLOLOL hahahahaha I think I might top the pieces with dark chocolate shavings! mmmmmm!! thanks for the idea!!! :bigsmile:
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Foxefabuluz
    Foxefabuluz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    BUMP