Always, always,always tired.....

Options
124»

Replies

• RavenaRae
    RavenaRae Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If you have allergies or sinus problems make sure you take allergy medicine at night. I had the same problem then one night my allergies were so bad I had to take something - woke up after 7 hours feeling great. I read an article later that if you're having to breath through your mouth you're not taking in enough oxygen and not getting a restful night's sleep.
  • Kris1997
    Kris1997 Posts: 241
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies. I wasn't looking for a diagnoses just wanted to know when/if I would ever find that energy that everyone says comes from exercising. Oh and I'm not bipolar either.
  • MrsLFletcher
    Options
    I'm tired allll the time too, no matter how much sleep I get. I'm going to be going to the doctor next week, as I've heard it might be a thyroid problem.
  • sugarsnacker
    Options
    It could be from the complete hyst - I had one a couple of years ago and I really miss my ovaries....(It's amazing what hormones control!!!)....I really have to be careful about my sleep now....If I am not in bed close to ten I really notice it the next day! Try to start a bedtime ritual and put yourself first when it comes to sleep if you can!....(i know with kids it's not always possible!):smile:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    It could be from the complete hyst - I had one a couple of years ago and I really miss my ovaries....(It's amazing what hormones control!!!)....I really have to be careful about my sleep now....If I am not in bed close to ten I really notice it the next day! Try to start a bedtime ritual and put yourself first when it comes to sleep if you can!....(i know with kids it's not always possible!):smile:

This is great advice! A regular sleep time routine actually helps a lot!
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Check your blood pressure. I was tired and had headaches so I went to the doctors. They found that I had hyper tension. So now I'm on blood pressure medication and that's helped a lot.

The really weird part was that I was working out about 5x a week when that happened and looking mighty good.

Now I'm on amlodipine that's making me lethargic and gain weight. I can't seem to win.
  • poisonjayde
    poisonjayde Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Firstly id suggest a check up at the doctors- get them to run ur bloods and check thyroids for diabetes etc of it all comes back clear then i would try using hudroxycut or zotrim tablets - i have the same issue and since cutting away all the sugar coke cola fast foods and energy drinks the tablets fill you up and boost your energy- they certainly work for me!
  • Rebane1
    Rebane1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Doctor and NOW!

I suffered of fatigue and had all kind of clinical depression symptoms last winter. At last went to see the doc and actually broke to tears during the discussion there. Ended up with all kind of tests - they suggested even renal failure! Turned out that I had lyme disease! It has also neural version and I had it. Got the tick on July 27th (remember that date because it was one of the happiest days in my life). Diagnosis came at the end of January. By that time I needed elevator for going to 3rd floor and had total mental breakdown.

Don't google, go to see the doc and NOW!
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel....I feel great while I am working out, but once I'm back on the couch, its hard to get up. About a year and a half ago,I was so tired all the time, so my doctor checked me out, and sure enough my thyroid levels and TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) were out of whack. Ive been on meds since then, and I am still tired, not as bad as before, but I am the same as you. I get some form of exercise most days, and I am still tired all day, every day. So frustrating.
  • poisonjayde
    poisonjayde Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there, i always feel tired so i use a product called MESOMORPH - basically i have it in a glass of water before i go to work to give me a boost and wake me up then also prior to any works outs/walking/exercise etc IT WORKS!!! i promise you lol