profile pictures real?

Options

Replies

• Tarah904
    Tarah904 Posts: 20
    Options
    <<< Yep! That's me! I'd never use a picture that wasn't mine... you should be proud of who you are!

Agreed! :)
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Yup mine a friend & myself hiking in the Lake District. I'm the very pale one in purple. But I will admit I'm a lot bigger now than I was then.:embarassed:
  • bellyake3
    bellyake3 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    no false advertisement here... 100% authentic!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    <<<<--- Not me! But I think it's kind of obvious hahah

I would never use a "realistic" photo that wasn't me, if that makes sense? Like I'd never try and come across as another person or give myself a different face.

I just have this picture because I find it really inspirational. Every time I log on I see the jeans I've always wanted to wear, a beautiful flat stomach that I could get a piercing in...and it just reminds me of why I'm doing this to be honest.

I always really thought that was you. I love that picture and awesome use of inspiration, too!
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Me, myself and I.
    Options
    Yep, I'm in the middle and my friends are around me. We are wearing our "We're Walking For Ste" tshirts. That was last monday when we walked the marathon in memory of my fiance x

aw... that's heartbreaking. I'm sorry.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    <
    this pic if of me and my eldest daughter! All my pics are of me :P
    Options
    Not me. It is Miura Shohei, my favourite Japanese actor. I don't put up pictures of myself because I get bored looking at the same picture, so I use my favourite actors or singers.

that's a cool concept
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    i dont understand why anyone would want to pretend they were a someone else :S

crazy world we live in
  • myers0machine
    Options
    all me should be all happy in your own skin everyone as bad area everyone as gd areas just work on ya problem areas and live life as happy as you can always worse of people in life then yourslef and of course always some one better of You have to sell your soul to it if you want to get real results.but at the end of the day it gets dark :) I am better than I was yesterday but not as
    good as I will be tomorrow nuff said
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    All me and recent.
  • destanicheri
    destanicheri Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Yup, me me and more me (I'd definitely pick someone a lot better looking if it wasn't LOL
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    It's me, i don't think i would ever use someone else's picture for my profile picture unless it was my kids picture.
  • christinet8504
    Options
    This is me....at Halloween. Unfortunately, I think my office would frown upon me wearing a crown everyday to work.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    All are of me and even the peacocks are mine and the dog...heheh :drinker:
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<< that is not me. That is Tyson, my Boxer. The rest are me or me & my kiddos.
  • MissSookie70
    Options
    Yes, 100% me :laugh:
  • Misbehavin_Red
    Options
    Well, as much as I wish I was a motorcycle, I guess I have to stake claim as the dude on it.

lol
    I'm with ya dude!
  • alosea2012
    alosea2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It's me, but from 2 years ago.
  • Misbehavin_Red
    Options
    Mine use to be but i took it down .. i will put it back up when i can get over a pitty given 7 on rate the person above you.. lol

Be proud of who you are, no matter what those people are rating you! You should think of yourself as a 10!!!

Ya, and mine are all me.....proud of my curves and all, even if I'm not happy with the weight I'm at!