Double Belly Success Stories and Pictures?!

Options
A week or so ago I posted a topic about the dreaded double belly (women who have two rolls in their tummy rather than a single belly) and a pretty significant number of women replied so it got me thinking....Those of us who have this issue would like some motivation and hope! If you had this problem and have made it to your goal weight please share your story and pictures!!!! I and so many other beautiful women will love you forever for it! I will do the same once I am there!
xoxo

Replies

• AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I've got another roll.. but I call it the "boob roll".. it's when I'm slouched over, my boobs weigh down on my bra and therefore creates another roll..

anyone get a great image in their head now?? Haha...
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I didn't see your topic last week otherwise I definitely would have replied. I haven't really seen anyone else with this issue so i definitely can't wait to see if you get replies from successors. Because I feel even when I finish losing all my weight that I will still have to wear sucker-upper (shapewear) to tame it some.
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Called a FUPA...men have them too..look it up for a laugh!
  • NikkiLS28
    NikkiLS28 Posts: 43
    Options
    I have the double belly too, in addition to a weird 'cut-in' below my hips - which is VERY annoying to find clothes that don't make me look bigger than I am. I chalk it up to wearing panties that were far too small when I was growing up (and getting chubbier). My fat just filled in where it could, around the restrictions of the leg and waist elastic. Just a theory, of course :)

I pray that these even out as I lose. I don't want to be thinner, but still shaped funny.
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options

"A FUPA is a "fat upper pubic area." That is, a person so afflicted by obesity that their pubic area is very plump -- usually their belly overhands their lap so much that they do not really have a lap -- touches their knees."

I don't think she's talking to that extreme.. :huh:
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options

"A FUPA is a "fat upper pubic area." That is, a person so afflicted by obesity that their pubic area is very plump -- usually their belly overhands their lap so much that they do not really have a lap -- touches their knees."

I don't think she's talking to that extreme.. :huh:

No, not at all, the largest I have ever personally been is 230lbs (non-pregnancy) and a size 16 so my belly has never hung past my tummy area.Now that I am a size 9/10 I still have the double belly. If I were brave enough I would post a picture. It is much smaller but I am hoping it is possible to lose the appearence of it and get a few examples. :)
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Bump.... really hoping someone will be kind enough to give us inspiration!
  • danilee1020
    danilee1020 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Nobody has had success w/a double belly? This really makes me sad. I started the shred 10 days ago, ad the airdyne w/eating healthier 15 days ago. I want a flat belly. Never had one tho..
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I had lipo massage it sucks the lose skin and helps it to become firmer. I have had 4 treatments. the stomach is a lot firmer, but the best results have been the inner thighs. AMAZING! I thought it was fat on my inner thighs just loose skin and they look so much better!
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I would also love to see some success stories with pictures. I have that ugly "double belly" and I'm really curious of what it would look like when I get to my goal weight. I'm not looking to fit into a bikini, but I'd love to not have such trouble finding clothes, especially pants (!!!!!!) and dresses that look good. I've got 71lbs (well now 68, lost 3lbs this week!) to lose and I'm hoping that double belly goes with it!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I didnt see the post either or else i wouldve responded there. I absolutely have this issue and have my whole life. I hate it! It's definately going to take me tons of work to get it to go away. I'd post a pic of its progress but its terribley embarrassing!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    bump

I so could use some motivational stories as well.

Although, I plan on becoming one of those stories myself! ha ha
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I would love to see some too. Mine is not just a regular double belly. Because of my large breasts and poor posture, I actually have indentions in my top roll where my boobs sit. Very ugly!!!!!
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i have the double belly too..i am trying to lose weight. but i would love to see a success story. i have always wanted a flat stomach. *hopeful*
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have this issue as well...I find it makes it difficult to measure my waist to because I have no idea where I should measure
  • Bobbie_89
    Bobbie_89 Posts: 146
    Options
    Bump!!!!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Is this the same as the one that sorta divides down the middle, so it looks like a butt? I have one.
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I have this issue as well...I find it makes it difficult to measure my waist to because I have no idea where I should measure

I measure at my widest point... gives me more to work on losing ;)
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I definitely have this problem and I hate it. Always have! Glad I'm not alone, but I wish we could just melt it away into a flat tummy. It would be nice to see someone who has managed that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!