Double Belly Success Stories and Pictures?!

Options

Replies

• FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Ladies mine has continued to go down and I just started a weight loss and toning challenge that will help tremendously!!! Today is day one and I will post results on day 24! I cant wait!!! Read my blog if you are interested in what I am doing and if you want more info I would be happy to help!!!!!
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Is this the same as the one that sorta divides down the middle, so it looks like a butt? I have one.

Mine divides at the waist. Like I have a belly above my waist and then an abdominal pouch below it. Sigh.
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    bump.
  • Jude1064
    Jude1064 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I call my top roll "BOB" Belly Over Belt. Or Big Ol' Belly. Bob is getting smaller. Bob is going bye bye. :bigsmile:
  • teenasbody
    teenasbody Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Well I don't know about double belly but I sure had a BIG BELLY here is a before and after pic and I am still working to get to my goal I am about 15lbs away

BEFORE 2009

before-1-1.jpg

AFTER 2012

Snapshot_20120421_1.jpg

Keep Pushing :-)
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    I got rid of my double belly once. I gained the weight back due to surgery and not being able to workout for 2 years. The first time I lost it I was doing tae bo advanced 6 days a week and doing 90 minutes of sports a day. So I was working out 2 and a half hours a day. It can be done!

I am going to do it again too. Just give me until December to do so. :)

YOU CAN ALL DO IT!
  • svesemenja
    svesemenja Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    yep have 2 of them.. one is just bellow the boobs, and i hate it.. i got if few years back and i lost the bigger one but that upper one never got away. now i do exercise every day and i am hoping they will disappear... seeing your guys photos i know its possible... hehe thank you...
  • khloee1
    khloee1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Double Belly here too! ugh...I hope to see some pictures of success. If and when mine goes away I will post...but for now.....my double belly is hanging around :-(
  • brandylina
    brandylina Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Bump :-)
  • TOOFATTOMOVE
    TOOFATTOMOVE Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just starting(no pictures to share at this time, but I do believe I have gone beyond the double belly. It has always been my standing joke to say " I have more rolls than a donut factory."

I can say this about myself, just don't let anyone else do it. I have a great sense of humor about everything else but my weight. I have gone from one extreme to the next.

Sounds like a new GROUP!
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Idk about a double belly but I also have the "boob" roll. Just a small little roll right under the girls. I even had it before I gained all this weight..my grandmother actually thought I had have my boobs hanging outta my bra when I was trying one on once! Yikes! I hope it leaves with everything else!
  • brittany17love
    brittany17love Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you mean by double belly... but I am sure that it will flatten out with time and effort!
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    I'm retty sur lhave a double belly and l want to get rid of it!
  • LindaLou252
    LindaLou252 Posts: 106
    Options
    My husband calls them Belly 1 and Belly 2! lol :) Glad to hear I'm not alone in this!!
  • aprilpd01
    aprilpd01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I too have the double belly. I am hoping that as I lose it will roll in to one, then I can just work on flattening it up. I really wanted to see some pics for encouragement. I did see some c-section tummy success pics, so I believe its possible to get rid of the double. GL to everyone , we gotta work HARD!
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    When my bmi was in the 17s I still had a double belly. This is why the goal should be fitness not weight loss. Also, I'm pretty sure it's my posture causing the fold which causes the permanent double belly. :P
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    well i was gonna put a pic up but photobucket is not wanting to work :/ there new edit thing sucks

anyways it will shrink it might not be perfect because of different reasons like pregnany and such but it will shrink..
  • somedaysoon84
    Options
    i have one, and have since i can remember. i assumed it was because i am SUPER short wasted, and thus, most pants "cut" me in half. plus as a teenager, i was in denial about my weights, and thus wore tight pants and BIG shirts.

i've lost 35 pounds so far, and while i can tell its shrinking.... i have lots of loose skin (everywhere) and especially there. had a Csection with my daughter, so that doesn't help either.

i'm not looking to fit in a bikini.... but dammit. i hate my pouch.

when i was heavier, and even now.... i look at girls who are as heavy, or heavier, and can't help but be jealous of their flat "monkey" (hehehe) even if their belly hangs over their belt.
  • mamavanryan
    mamavanryan Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I got my double belly after my Caesarian. I figure thanks to that I'm stuck to my double belly for ever :(
  • millyvanilli321
    millyvanilli321 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I've got another roll.. but I call it the "boob roll".. it's when I'm slouched over, my boobs weigh down on my bra and therefore creates another roll..
    have the double belly too, in addition to a weird 'cut-in' below my hips - which is VERY annoying to find clothes that don't make me look bigger than I am. I chalk it up to wearing panties that were far too small when I was growing up (and getting chubbier). My fat just filled in where it could, around the restrictions of the leg and waist elastic. Just a theory, of course :)

I have the double belly and BOTH of these issues!! All in all, my silhouette is rather bumpy! I think the hip dent is from wearing panties that were too small as i was growing as well! It's right at that height! It's super annoying as even though i now have panties that fit perfectly, they'll often roll down and end up sitting in this groove as i move about through the day.

the boob roll can definitely be addressed by improving posture! Although it's still there when i lie flat on my back.

I think all of these bumps and lumps will flatten out eventually - when I real my goal weight and fitness there won't be room for folds - only abs!! I bet it'll be the same for everyone here!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!