Double Belly Success Stories and Pictures?!

Options
124»

Replies

• Iron_Stephanie
    Iron_Stephanie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have one:( I've never had a flat belly but after 4 C-sections it got worst. tummy tuck would be the best option for me$$$$ :(
  • sweetazcandi524
    sweetazcandi524 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You rock! ! Keep up the great work! !
  • MzBeckie
    MzBeckie Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the pictures !!! I have this problem to with the two bellies. I really hate them both but the top one the most. When I gain or lose weight I can really notice it in the top bump, which my sister-in-law and I call "the nose" lol. I feel like I'm never gonna get rid of it even if I do reach my goal but I'm still hopeful that it'll surprising disappear too.
  • Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    This photo is REALLY hard to post. But a true reminder of where I was and how far I've come. I haven't reached my goal yet, I'm still a work in progress :)

265 on the Left, 188 on the right :)

imagejpg1_zpsc57e8d43.jpg

Great job. You look fantastic!
  • Bexchubb
    Bexchubb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I haven't had surgery yet. Hopefully by the end of the year.

I dont think you need surgery at all, you've a lovely body you should be proud of. Well done on your loss!
  • soozy84
    soozy84 Posts: 118
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Yes I also have the double belly. Thanks for sharing the stories and pictures.
  • jlmorris0525
    jlmorris0525 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • layanqui
    layanqui Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ugh, yes. I have this problem. I went from around 215 lb to 163 lb (still losing), and my double belly hasn't budged. I lost 10 inches from my lower hips, but my waist measurement has only shrunk by about three inches. The roll above my belly button is what most bothers me. I honestly don't think it will ever go away. :(
  • penneysfit
    penneysfit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have the double belly. My upper part is worse than the lower part, and is much harder to hide with clothes.
  • bfanny
    bfanny Posts: 440 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I lost 45 lbs... 40 with WW and 5 with MFP, I still want to lose about 5 by lifting and paying close attention to my Macros ;)
    43 y/o 5’4”
    SW 180+
    CW 134
    GW 128-130
    And nope I was NOT pregnant my “baby” was close to 2 years and I kept gaining after I gave birth :'(
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    I have this shape. I think it is just how some bodies are shaped, regardless of weight. I lost 100 pounds, am in an ideal BMI range, have been maintaining for 10 months, and I've still got a little fat roll above my waist. It's smaller now, but it's there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!