chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    If you're going to insist on calling me something that isn't my name, can you at least shorten it to Angel? Would you believe that was almost my name, anyway, but then my father decided to name me after a torch singer at the King's Grant Inn lounge?

off of 128?

Was there any other?
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Speaking of stupid people though, would you believe that whenever I go shopping in a suit, people always come up to me asking where to find some random item, or ask me if I am security, and I have this little internal debate on how exactly to answer them?

Would anyone else find this funny?

figure out what aisle the tampons are and have that as your standard answer.
    As for security say "why? why do you want to know? were you going to steal something?"
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    <<<<<Who wants to put their mouth on this? My fav Friday question
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Speaking of stupid people though, would you believe that whenever I go shopping in a suit, people always come up to me asking where to find some random item, or ask me if I am security, and I have this little internal debate on how exactly to answer them?

Perhaps you missed your calling? Have you considered a career in Security?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Isn't randomness awesome?
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member

Would anyone else find this funny?

figure out what aisle the tampons are and have that as your standard answer.
    As for security say "why? why do you want to know? were you going to steal something?"

Do you think maybe I can be forgiven for occasionally wanting to go off on them after it happens 5 times during one grocery trip?

*Sir, we saw you, please take the cabbage out of your drawers....*
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    [/quote

how about this instead?
    wines_art_moscato.png
  • Gremlinz

Perhaps you missed your calling? Have you considered a career in Security?

Would you believe I am not nearly intimidating enough to be security?
  • Gremlinz
    [/quote

how about this instead?
    wines_art_moscato.png

Hahahaha, when I first saw, the image hadn't loaded and the arrow was pointing at your pic... wanna guess what was going through my mind?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Do you think maybe I can be forgiven for occasionally wanting to go off on them after it happens 5 times during one grocery trip?

Are you considering taking the Mandi approach (punch to the throat)? If so, may I suggest picking up a roll of quarters before your next trip?
  • Gremlinz
    Would not a bottle of Balsamic vinegar work just as well? More satisfying perhaps?
  • PomegranatePriestess

Would you have ever considered Matt Damon intimidating before the Bourne Identity?
  • Gremlinz

Would you have ever considered Matt Damon intimidating before the Bourne Identity?

No, but isn't he waaaay hotter than me? And didn't he have guns?
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    I'll throw my hat in the ring for complaining about stupid people. Why does someone always want to do some Swiss ball exercise 2 feet from where I am doing Power Cleans?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    I'll throw my hat in the ring for complaining about stupid people. Why does someone always want to do some Swiss ball exercise 2 feet from where I am doing Power Cleans?

Maybe they want a better view?
  • PomegranatePriestess

Since when did hot equal intimidating? And don't you think that there are plenty of security jobs that might require firearms?

More to the point: how can anyone answer the question when you have taken down all the actual photos of yourself?
  • Gremlinz

Since when did hot equal intimidating? And don't you think that there are plenty of security jobs that might require firearms?

More to the point: how can anyone answer the question when you have taken down all the actual photos of yourself?

How can I maintain the secrecy of my identity, and that aura of mystery, if there are pictures of me everywhere?
  • Gremlinz
    <
    And how do you know I don't actually look like this?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    <
    And how do you know I don't actually look like this?

Come to think of it, didn't I see you in the forums bragging about your "no water/no food after midnight" diet?!?
  • Gremlinz
    Perhaps if someone fed or watered me after midnight, I might turn into Matt Damon?