chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    How can I tell you if I'm not allowed to say "mommy-parts?"

you're joking, right
    Do I ever joke?
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    How can I tell you if I'm not allowed to say "mommy-parts?"

you're joking, right
    Do I ever joke?

I believe I've seen you eek out a joke or two. Was I wrong?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    So what was the smoothest line you used when you were in the dating scene, everyone?

Does this count? When I was young and crazy, I got an autograph from someone I had a crush on; he signed it with something suggestive to which I replied, "Don't let your pen write checks your body can't cash." Can you believe that?
  • magj0y
    So what was the smoothest line you used when you were in the dating scene, everyone?

Does this count? When I was young and crazy, I got an autograph from someone I had a crush on; he signed it with something suggestive to which I replied, "Don't let your pen write checks your body can't cash." Can you believe that?

aaand the result?
  • GorillaEsq
    aaand the result?
    Mommy-parts?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Can you hear the silence? ahhhh
  • magj0y
    Can you hear the silence? ahhhh

I know, right? I need distraction!
  • DawnVanSlim
    What do you need to be distracted from?
  • GorillaEsq
    Kids?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Doesn't the silence mean they are in bed?
  • DawnVanSlim
    I got a good one for you. I know I was complaining about deadlines at work today. But if a friend or non-friend maybe, says they will do something for you, do you think a deadline should be in place?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member

aaand the result?

Did you think I wouldn't cash it? ;)
  • DawnVanSlim
    The deadline to answer my last post is 10 mins, okay? :tongue:
  • GorillaEsq
    Is wielding passive-aggressive statements like a Samurai sword a Wisconsin thing? Seriously, do they f'n train you girls in a special class?
  • magj0y
    Kids?

ice pic stabbing ear ache because I have another 15 minutes before I can take drugs.

My kids are really well behaved. Of course they -usually- know better to piss me off when I'm sick. It's just the youngest and she's always nice to me, even when I'm not sick, hahaha. good thing. pissed off at the husband and other child that gets off work in 10 minutes. Husband sent me this link to a website to holistically heal ear pain;
    "I am deeply saddened whenever I hear parents talk about children who suffer from chronic ear infections and wind up having tubes in their ears. The longest it ever took me to relieve an earache in one of my children was five hours, and most of the time I could relieve them much more rapidly than that." evidently this woman hasn't had an ear ache in YEARS!!
    seriously dude? If I don't already know how to fix my chronic earaches, you have a really really stupid wife.
    "it's better than pain killers" anyone want to stab him in the ear for me?

le sigh... the peace and quiet was worth it?

question..
    if you liked your voice...and it changed enough that people wouldn't recognize you, how would you feel?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Is wielding passive-aggressive statements like a Samurai sword a Wisconsin thing? Seriously, do they f'n train you girls in a special class?

You made my deadline to answer that post with 3 minutes to spare (well done), but are you trying to avoid giving me a real answer?
  • GorillaEsq

You made my deadline to answer that post with 3 minutes to spare (well done), but are you trying to avoid giving me a real answer?
    And what do I get out of it again???
  • DawnVanSlim
    Did you ever ask for anything in return?
  • GorillaEsq
    Does it matter that I meant to do it today, and got busy and forgot?
  • DawnVanSlim
    So you think tomorrow will work for you? <giddy little school girl>