chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    May I ask a question before all these shots take their toll? Does anyone have any ideas how to send a 6 to 7 min video via email? Is there a site that allows larger attachement amounts? I hve gmail and it is to big to attach there. Or a way to shrink the file size or something? I am techno 'tarded and really need a geek in my life!!!! Any help???
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Body shots for all my friends?

can we use whipahol??
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    May I ask a question before all these shots take their toll? Does anyone have any ideas how to send a 6 to 7 min video via email? I there a site that allows larger attachement amounts? I hve gmail and it is to big to attach there. Or a way to shrink the file size or something? I am techno 'tarded and really need a geek in my life!!!! Any help???

You could set up a dropbox account?
  • Gremlinz

can we use whipahol??

Like, a whipahol bikini?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    May I ask a question before all these shots take their toll? Does anyone have any ideas how to send a 6 to 7 min video via email? Is there a site that allows larger attachement amounts? I hve gmail and it is to big to attach there. Or a way to shrink the file size or something? I am techno 'tarded and really need a geek in my life!!!! Any help???

I have no idea, but can you tell me if you were suggesting I get naked earlier when you said ditch it all?
  • MIchelleH2027

I have no idea, but can you tell me if you were suggesting I get naked earlier when you said ditch it all?

Do you know that would be an option, but could I have simply meant commando? lol
  • MIchelleH2027
    May I ask a question before all these shots take their toll? Does anyone have any ideas how to send a 6 to 7 min video via email? I there a site that allows larger attachement amounts? I hve gmail and it is to big to attach there. Or a way to shrink the file size or something? I am techno 'tarded and really need a geek in my life!!!! Any help???

You could set up a dropbox account?

I'll have to google that....ok? Thanks.
  • Gremlinz

can we use whipahol??

If Mandi is up for it, we could try all kinds of things, could we not?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member

Do you know that would be an option, but could I have simply meant commando? lol

OH! I gotcha now!! Do you know I've tried commando, but I that seam in the middle of my pants always seems to rub my more sensiitve areas?

Will you all have a great evening? See ya's tomorrow.
  • Gremlinz
    Is that a bad thing? Will you have a good night Sheila?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    what did I miss while avoiding falling asleep on the way home?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member

can we use whipahol??

Ok, you're putting what where?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Nothing a little more rubbing and a kiss or two couldn't fix....right? However, you certainly do have to pick the appropriate pants to do such a thing in!!! ;)

Do you see me waving' good night to you dear friend?
  • Gremlinz

can we use whipahol??

Ok, you're putting what where?

Line up the shot glasses, little lime, little whipahol, wee bit of chocolate?
  • bigphatcat
    I'm supposed to be wearing pants????

G'night Chelle
  • MIchelleH2027
    Hey Pirate....Do you know that I am trying to figure out the best way to send a 7 min video via email? So far someone suggested Dropbox.....Do you have any ideas? Now you have to remember who you talking to here....
  • bigphatcat
    Hey Pirate....Do you know that I am trying to figure out the best way to send a 7 min video via email? So far someone suggested Dropbox.....Do you have any ideas? Now you have to remember who you talking to here....

You do understand that you might as well have asked to to cure cancer right? sorry dunno
  • MIchelleH2027

You do understand that you might as well have asked to to cure cancer right? sorry dunno

haha....Do you know you just made me feel better that i can't figure this out?
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Upload it to YouTube, make it private and email them the link.

Next?
  • Gremlinz
    Might I bid you all a fond farewell, with visions of bodyshots dancing through my brain?