chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Win win?

Anyone else find 24kjer's new pic a win~win?

Are you referring to the one of him in a suit? Hell yeah!!

yup :drinker:

Can I please whine just this once?
    I'm sooo tired of not being able to eat real foooodddd!!! :sad: I've had nothing but water since tuesday midnight!!
    *no need to respond*

everyone having a good morning? It's a beautiful day out here in podunk PA and my drive to the doc's office is a pretty one!
    Maybe I'll post a pic!
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Good morning fellas, how are ya'll?

G'Morning my SoCo. Do you beleive this northerner is still wearing shorts?...38 degrees out this morning....haha....Must be from New England

Heya!! It's cool here in KY as well, but did you know they are calling for upper 70's by the weekend?
  • garnetsms
    Win win?

I'm sooo tired of not being able to eat real foooodddd!!! :sad: I've had nothing but water since tuesday midnight!!
    *no need to respond*

everyone having a good morning? It's a beautiful day out here in podunk PA and my drive to the doc's office is a pretty one!
    Should I post a pic?

Can I share that I am off to a good start this morning? I have put off making some changes in my personal life, and I finally just went for it. The immediate outcome was not good, but I believe with all my heart that the lasting effects will be much better. For those of you who pray...please do remember me when you talk to the Father!!!
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Howdy......How are each and every one of you??
  • garnetsms
    Good morning Chelle Bell,

I am well, how are you?
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Win win?

*no need to respond*

Should I post a pic?

Can I share that I am off to a good start this morning? I have put off making some changes in my personal life, and I finally just went for it. The immediate outcome was not good, but I believe with all my heart that the lasting effects will be much better. For those of you who pray...please do remember me when you talk to the Father!!!

"The truth will set you free.. but first it will p!ss you off"

I've had a lot of life cleansing the last few years and it's been great. My list of friends have dwindled and it's the most awesome thing I have done for my closer group of friends.

Sometimes, yeah just gotta take a few hits to get to the top, yah know? Good for you! confrontation is a weakness of mine!
  • garnetsms
    Thank you Maggie!! Good for you!!

Do you know how much I hate confrontation? I hate it even more when I'm not the one being confrontational, and when something becomes confrontational that shouldn't have. Does that make sense?

I've been told the definition of insanity is "doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"...That being said, I was closing in on insane!! It's time for making a change!! If it means loosing a friend/partner in the process, than I know with all that is in me, it was not meant to be to start with. Is this a crazy way to think?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    ya know.. I am contemplating my business name with .biz or .net or even both...

what ever should I do...
  • garnetsms
    Heya Mikey!! I saw you posted a topic on this, but did you know I'm clueless when it comes to things like this?
  • garnetsms
    Where did everybody go?
  • MikeyD1280
    how does a farmer count his cows?
  • MikeyD1280
    on a COWculator hahahahahaha....

kid jokes can be funny huh?
  • garnetsms
    Did you hear about Frosty the snowman being spotted in the produce section at the local grocery store?

He was picking his nose!!! :laugh:
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Why does it smell like meatballs and egg farts in here?
  • garnetsms
    Can I be the first to say, I love the new pic, Angel?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Good morning Chelle Bell,

I am well, how are you?

Do you know I have been better?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Can I be the first to say, I love the new pic, Angel?
    Can I second that by saying "schwing"? and good afternoon to you all?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member

G'Morning my SoCo. Do you beleive this northerner is still wearing shorts?...38 degrees out this morning....haha....Must be from New England
    Pirate, would you believe that I am one of the few that wears shorts year round on the NH seacoast? Frost warning Friday night....think I will be wearing shorts for the 8 am soccer?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Why does it smell like meatballs and egg farts in here?

Is that a bad thing?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member

Pirate, would you believe that I am one of the few that wears shorts year round on the NH seacoast? Frost warning Friday night....think I will be wearing shorts for the 8 am soccer?

Does your wife get upset that you do this too?