chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Can you keep mine on ice while I run off to the gym for a bit, if I promise to come back later for it?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Can you keep mine on ice while I run off to the gym for a bit, if I promise to come back later for it?

Will you make the gym your B1tch?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Will that earn me dos cervezas?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Did you grow up in a similar place?

Did you know I spent most of my youth in the barrio? Wesssside! lol
    I upgraded later.

I am unfamiliar with that...Was it gang run? When I was younger my friends who I grew up with became gang memebers...I never drifted over there but Still kept in touch with some of them as we got older. I was sort of protected by them in the city, not an equal, but more of a...I can't explain. They liked me because I knew them.

Phoenix was full of gangs when I was young. I didn't run with gangs but everyone else did. Always trouble to be had. If you only knew some of the things I witnessed and/or experienced! Aren't my kids lucky that isn't the case for them?
  • bigphatcat
    Will that earn me dos cervezas?

will you understand ci senorita?
  • bigphatcat
    Did you grow up in a similar place?

Did you know I spent most of my youth in the barrio? Wesssside! lol
    I upgraded later.

I am unfamiliar with that...Was it gang run? When I was younger my friends who I grew up with became gang memebers...I never drifted over there but Still kept in touch with some of them as we got older. I was sort of protected by them in the city, not an equal, but more of a...I can't explain. They liked me because I knew them.

Phoenix was full of gangs when I was young. I didn't run with gangs but everyone else did. Always trouble to be had. If you only knew some of the things I witnessed and/or experienced! Aren't my kids lucky that isn't the case for them?

Can I say amen to that? My wife asks me not to speak of what I have seen with the exception of it bothering me mentally...Which it does not. I know she also appreciates that I am street wise and feels I can handle things in a bad area of any town. You know I never would have expected that of you...Would you have expected it of me? Can you imagine the stories me you and Dean could bring up over drinks?
  • mandipandi75
    Haven't you made reference and comments to it in the past? Don't I shock everyone who finds out?
  • mandipandi75
    FTR... I'd love to spend time with you and Dean and the rest of you crazy CCZE's! Wouldn't that be fun?
  • bigphatcat
    you hide it very well. Would I have thought you grew up in a well to do community like my wife? I have to start dinner will you please have an awesome night?
  • bigphatcat
    FTR... I'd love to spend time with you and Dean and the rest of you crazy CCZE's! Wouldn't that be fun?

how many bars would we get thrown out of?....lol
  • mandipandi75
    Enjoy your night and your dinner, G. Do this again tomorrow?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Can I whine that my Power class got cancelled, and I can't run today? Can I creep this thread while I suffer through the elliptical? Lamest machine on the planet.
  • mandipandi75
    Can you use the elliptical in my garage so that I can supervise?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Please! Can we talk about the boys too??
  • mandipandi75
    Isn't that what garages are for?
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Want ONE? LOL. Never just one ok?

I know, right?!?!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Can I whine that my Power class got cancelled, and I can't run today? Can I creep this thread while I suffer through the elliptical? Lamest machine on the planet.
    did you know you can creep me anytime?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Did you know I am not earning beer tonight? 30 mins is about all I can take of this.
  • mandipandi75
    Isn't the elliptical only tolerable after a couple of beers?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Isn't most stuff only tolerable after a couple of beers?