chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Are you going to kick *kitten* today?

Would you believe that my plan is to kick my own *kitten* until I cry today?

You know you've just inspired me to not be lazy today?

Do you know I am glad to be of service? Should I get you a freight train horn that is just a little higher pitched than mine?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Pirate, how long have you worked in your current position?
  • bigphatcat
    you know you made me think of Liar Liar?

Is that not a great scene?...Do you know I like the out takes after the movie even better?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member

Do you know I am glad to be of service? Should I get you a freight train horn that is just a little higher pitched than mine?

Can I have a horn that's like the General Lee?
  • DawnVanSlim
    G'Morning Mikey, do you know I have not seen Liar Liar?
  • bigphatcat

Current position which I hate 1 year (at a desk). In the laboratory working at the bench (loved it) 13 years. Why do you ask?
  • DawnVanSlim

Current position which I hate 1 year (at a desk). In the laboratory working at the bench (loved it) 13 years. Why do you ask?

Is it okay to be curious?
  • bigphatcat

Can I have a horn that's like the General Lee?

How cool would that be while you are running? Should I get you a shirt with the rebel flag on it too?
  • bigphatcat

yes, but what made you ask...there is usually a thought process, no? How bout you?
  • DawnVanSlim

yes, but what made you ask...there is usually a thought process, no? How bout you?

Are you trying to dig into my little brain Pirate, can you see the caution tape? I have been with the company for 11 years, this position probably about 8 years, okay?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Morning peep. How is everyone today?
  • bigphatcat

Are you trying to dig into my little brain Pirate, can you see the caution tape? I have been with the company for 11 years, this position probably about 8 years, okay?

would I not be a scientist if I did not look for the logic behind any question? Are you filling out a Cosmo quiz for me?
  • bigphatcat
    g'morning Chelle...how are you? nice pic
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    I am doing well thank you. Can you tell I am very excited for it to be Friday?
  • bigphatcat
    I am doing well thank you. Can you tell I am very excited for it to be Friday?

does tht pic not go far enough down for me to be able to tell?...lol
  • DawnVanSlim
    would I not be a scientist if I did not look for the logic behind any question? Are you filling out a Cosmo quiz for me?

Indeed I am, don't you want to know the answers to "What kind of sexy are you"?
  • bigphatcat

Indeed I am, don't you want to know the answers to "What kind of sexy are you"?

is it too early for the bear poop referrence? Do you know I am intently waiting?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Good morning my MFP friends!!

Who is suppppper excited (and surprised) the Titans beat the Steelers last night?

You got it....ME!!
  • DawnVanSlim
    Do you know I am intently waiting?

The results are in, will you wait no longer? Pirate - you are "Siren Sexy" You emanate sex appeal with just a bat of your eyelashes or shake of your booty. And when it comes to being fun, fearless, and frisky, you wrote the XXX book. You’re most in your element when doing a bucking-bronco, look-at-me sex move. You flaunt how hot you are and don’t apologize for it.

Does that sound about right?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Do you know I am intently waiting?

The results are in, will you wait no longer? Pirate - you are "Siren Sexy" You emanate sex appeal with just a bat of your eyelashes or shake of your booty. And when it comes to being fun, fearless, and frisky, you wrote the XXX book. You’re most in your element when doing a bucking-bronco, look-at-me sex move. You flaunt how hot you are and don’t apologize for it.

Does that sound about right?

Can I second this?