chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Yeah, aren't we all colored shocked?
    Pink?
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Where's Dawn? I have a bone to pick with her.
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    i was hoping for top of page 5 is that to much to ask?

Hahaha....Do you know this made me laugh?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    i now have to be obnoxious and hope for top of page 6 Dont i dream big?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Shock collars? Where?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Gorilla, did you see who was on top this time? :bigsmile:
  • MIchelleH2027
    Oh *kitten*!!! I just spilled my popcorn!!! How bad is the cleaning dude gonna hate me? haha oooops! :\

He already hates that I eat at my desk and have food in my tash sometimes. Do you know that he doesn't like to empty the "big" trash can that he pushes around to everyone's offices everyday and if I have food in mine, then he has to? How many ways can I say too bad dude?
  • garnetsms

Ladies and gents, does it appear we have another one to compete with us?
  • garnetsms
    Oh *kitten*!!! I just spilled my popcorn!!! How bad is the cleaning dude gonna hate me? haha oooops! :\

He already hates that I eat at my desk and have food in my tash sometimes. Do you know that he doesn't like to empty the "big" trash can that he pushes around to everyone's offices everyday and if I have food in mine, then he has to? How many ways can I say too bad dude?

Can I say "get over it, it's what they pay you for man?"
  • MissyJessy
    why are janitors so lazy? cant they be happy to JUST HAVE A JOB?

I would intentionally leave food in my garbage can food that gets really stinky when ignored. Does that make me a *****?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Where's Dawn? I have a bone to pick with her.
    Is that right? I can only imagine.
  • MIchelleH2027

Ladies and gents, does it appear we have another one to compete with us?

Thats cool. But can you imagine what it would be like if we competed for each page? We would never get all the problems of the world solved like we so often do that way. haha
  • MIchelleH2027
    why are janitors so lazy? cant they be happy to JUST HAVE A JOB?

I would intentionally leave food in my garbage can food that gets really stinky when ignored. Does that make me a *****?

Do you know that happened once? Not on purpose tho. My office is locked and I was gone for a long weekend. lol It was awful and I made him come up and take care of it. He is suppose to ask for a manager to let him into my office since it is always locked if i am not in here, even if I go downstairs for 15 mins, it has to be locked. Do you think that helped our relationship??
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    <<<<how is it hard to understand that this guy is the Pirate? Can I check back with y'all after I take stepson to basketball tryouts?
  • MissyJessy
    In Canada they are trying to allow assisted suicide... anyone want to assist my sons father?

:grumble:
  • MIchelleH2027
    <<<<how is it hard to understand that this guy is the Pirate? Can I check back with y'all after I take stepson to basketball tryouts?

May I wish him lots of luck at the tryouts?
  • MissyJessy
    Janitor can shove it... theres 100 people out there that would do his job better and be happy and cheery with a big smile on there face.

Should he be "assisted" also?

(sorry about my tastless assisted suicide jokes lol sons father being a dbag i shall stop with the insensitive comments)
  • MissyJessy

May I wish him lots of luck at the tryouts?

I too would like to wish him lots of luck if that is acceptable?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member

See ya laterz, Pirate?
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Even though I am a very late arrival, might I congratulate you Sheila?