chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Did you know if I told you what I did I would have to kill you?

ok...did you know that I know people like that? And I don't ask them nothing
  • bigphatcat
    Can I please kick someones *kitten*? it would make me feel Better... BTW What do all you guys do for work?
    How about we just wrestle?

Do you think you can take me?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Did you know I will give it my best shot?
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,796 Member
    Can I please kick someones *kitten*? it would make me feel Better... BTW What do all you guys do for work?

would you believe I am a stay at home mommy?
    Would you believe I am also a stay-at-home-mommy?

Can I say no I dont believe you? :) lol
  • bigphatcat
    Do you know I might like that? :devil: :smile:

Can we make a deal that if we ever do meat fro drinks some day me and you wrestle after a couple? I think it would be funny:laugh:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Why would that be funny? Because I would have your face in the dirt?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Did you know that I work behind the scenes of a bank. I do some auditing of holds, I also work on the accounts that have been forced closed, frozen, or blocked. I have my hands in the stop payments area and paper draft disputes. Are you yawning yet? Did you know the real boring part is when I have to help with the Levy’s and Garnishments and all the legal crap that goes along with it? Do you think this is why I would rather hang out with all y’all?
  • bigphatcat

Oh smack talk? Do you know I can curl more than you body weight, little fly?
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    ouch babe!! somebody call an amberlance...you ok Pirate?
  • bigphatcat
    Did you know that I work behind the scenes of a bank. I do some auditing of holds, I also work on the accounts that have been forced closed, frozen, or blocked. I have my hands in the stop payments area and paper draft disputes. Are you yawning yet? Did you know the real boring part is when I have to help with the Levy’s and Garnishments and all the legal crap that goes along with it? Do you think this is why I would rather hang out with all y’all?

did you know that is a good cover story? :laugh:
  • DawnVanSlim

did you know that is a good cover story? :laugh:
    :wink:
  • DawnVanSlim

You would have to catch me first :tongue:
  • bigphatcat
    So what do you say Dawn, do we bill it as "The Irrestible Force vs. The Immovable Object"? We have to have drinks first though.
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member

Good morning!!!

Can I tell you that I work in the credit dept for a large underwear company which now has expanded beyond just underwear? I research the shipping documents of our customers to determine if everything is in order to issue credit or file a claim with the carrier. I also assist with filing and/or scanning documents.
  • bigphatcat

You would have to catch me first :tongue:

Was that a question?
  • DawnVanSlim
    So what do you say Dawn, do we bill it as "The Irrestible Force vs. The Immovable Object"? We have to have drinks first though.

Are you afraid that if you dont get me drunk first that you will indeed be eating dirt?
  • bigphatcat
    ouch babe!! somebody call an amberlance...you ok Pirate?

Dean, you gonna ref?
  • DawnVanSlim

Wouldnt you have to catch me first? :tongue:

Was that a question?

better?^
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700

Good morning!!!

Can I tell you that I work in the credit dept for a large underwear company which now has expanded beyond just underwear? I research the shipping documents of our customers to determine if everything is in order to issue credit or file a claim with the carrier. I also assist with filing and/or scanning documents.

did you know that my brother in law used to be so large that when he put his BVD's on it spelled BOULEVARD..?
  • bigphatcat

Are you afraid that if you dont get me drunk first that you will indeed be eating dirt?

Are you making a dessert called "glorified dirt"?